💙tom x reader💙

Hey my little neko's I'm back! but only with a little one shot based on a character from eddsworld if you don't know what that is then don't read this but if you do just read it!
Lol!
Anyways enjoy!!!
-Skyler😸😎💀💍👻🎈💔🌹

⚠️⚠️⚠️Also warning: little fluffy in this😏⚠️⚠️⚠️

(Y-N)=your name
(F-C)=your favourite colour
(H-C)=hair colour
(H-L)=hair length
(E-C)=eye colour

(Y-N's P.O.V):
I was on my way to Edd's house to hang out with them since I didn't have anything else to do at my apartment and I've been friends with him Matt, and of course Tom.
Sometimes Tom can be an asshole but he can be nice half the time and to me he's actually pretty cute in my opinion. I've had a crush on him for years now but it only took 2 years for me to fall for him, the reason why I started to have feelings for him when we were going swimming and we were all changed into our swim suits but only Tom was being really slow at changing and I being clueless person that I am,I accidentally walked in on him. I was quiet and blushing madly and he threw his beach ball at me, making me fall on my back. After that I didn't make eye contact with him for awhile but he got over it and he started to being more friendly to me and that's when I realized that I had feelings for him then Edd found out and he started to tease me about Tom, I couldn't forget all of those memories.
But then I didn't even realize that I was already at their house I stopped at my tracks and walked over to their front door and knocked.
It was a couple of minutes before someone opened the door and it was Matt
"Hey y-n! Come on in!" Matt said starring at himself in the mirror I smiled and walked in. "Hello Matt how've you been?" I asked he was still looking at himself in his hand mirror "I'm doing just fine y-n...juuuuuuussttt fine indeed" he said admiring himself I chuckled and walked into the living room to find edd sitting on the couch, drinking his favourite drink in the world, cola he noticed me when i walked in "oh y-n there you are! It's been so long since we've seen each other! How's life in the city?" He asked "oh it's just fine darling nothing new has happened at all but I do say, has Matt ever stopped looking at that hand mirror since I've left... Hhhmmmm probably not!!!" I joked in a rather British accent me and edd laughed at my little joke for at least about a couple of minutes then we settled down and sat down on the couch it was at least quite until Edd broke the silence "soooo (y-n)are you still crushing on Tom?" He asked I blushed and looked at him he had that stupid smile on his face "w-well I guess I do if that's what your wondering..." I stuttered Edd then elbowed me in the arm "oh my god (y-n) I can't believe you could fall for a guy like him!" He said teasingly I blushed a little more and hid my face in the pillow next to me.
Then that's when someone came into the living room then Edd stopped laughing and talked to the person that just came in "oh, hey Tom finally up now, it's like 5:00pm already, shouldn't you be at work by now?" He said I was freaking out on the inside that Tom was in the same room as me and he has a job??!?!
"Oh (y-n) your here didn't expect you to be here this early..." He said then looked away I couldn't tell if he's just tired or just annoyed I didn't really understand him even though I've know him for like three years since middle school but I just shrugged it off and suggested that we all watch TV then Tom looked at Edd then said "and I had a day off today just so you know..." He said Edd nodded and shushed him up and kept staring at the TV.

The next day.......

I saw a bright light come though the red curtains as I noticed that I was sleeping on the couch woah, what the heck happened last night?
Then I heard rumbling sounds in the kitchen I think it was Matt of Tom I couldn't tell so I went in to investigate.
When I got into the kitchen I saw Tom rampaging through the fridge, probably for his smernoff drink,
"Do you really think you could find a simple alcohol drink right there, in the fridge, that you and Edd and Matt share and you just go bananas when you really need it for a breakfast liquid." I said sarcastically
He then turned around to look at me with a hint of pink on his cheeks I giggled, 'wait did I just giggled what the hell is wrong with me!!!!'
He then smiled a little 'god,he looked so cute when he smiles'
"Well I haven't had any since last night so I might need some before I go to work." He said I smiled "well I guess you're going to be late for work if you go get it yourself." I said looking at him he then got his idea face and looked at me "well since you said that.... Could you at least get a bottle of it down town and drop it off at my work place" he asked I could never say no to a favour like that even from him.
"Uh... Sure Tom, I get it for you." I smiled once again he then looked away again I then looked away too 'was it something I said....' I just told him I'll run there and just meet him there at where he works.

An hour later.....

I walked out of the liquor store with a bottle of smernoff in a plastic bag that said "if u drink don't drive boi!!!!!!" I don't know why it says that the workers there are very odd....
When I was near the street to Edd's house I was then suddenly dragged in to a dark ally that I never noticed before I was then pinned to the wall by some person until I realized it was that jerk-faced asshole edwardo next door to the guys I couldn't get out of his tight grasp I think he was brusing my wrist I heard him chuckle a bit "well, well, well what do we have here." He said I dropped the bottle of smernoff I started to cry I tried to call for help but my mouth was then covered by his hand "shhhhh I don't want you to cause a commotion cause I cutie will. Rock. Your. World...." He whispered in my ear hot tears were streaming down my cheeks I couldn't help but scream but there were muffled '....is this how I die?.....'
I wondered. but then I heard punching and breaking glass then nothing.... I then collapsed.

To be continued........