stupid love (one shot)

There was a third year high school student girl who met this boy . she introduce her self to the boy and so did the boy. They became friends I mean super friends, every day they spend there break time together . months past the girl doesn’t feel confident when she’s with the boy anymore . she always want to comb her hair , look in the mirror , and powder her face.

One day the girl realize that shes crushing on the boy. But she was scared that what if the boy doesn’t like her the way she wants . she hide her feelings to the boy . summer vacation comes. The girl texted the boy and tell the boy to come to her house the boy did not reply a single text . the girl was lonely but a few minutes past the girl hear a voice of a boy calling her through the window she peak and saw the boy , she was shocked and at the same time she was happy. She run into the boy and hugged him , the boy was shocked and ask the girl “do you have something to say?” .the girl said yes and told the boy that she likes him . the said that he likes her too. The girl smiled at him. The boy wanted to court the girl but the girl refused the boy ask “why?” , “because I don’t wanna risk our friendship to a stupid relationship”. The girl replied. The boy accepted her answer and walk away . the girl cried.

Jun 6 , 2011 the start of their senior year . the girl could not find her room so she decided to ask somebody , “excuse me mr. ,  could you please help me find my room?” the boy that she was talking to face her and the girl was shocked because that boy was her best friend . the girl walked away . the boy was calling her but the girl did not faced the boy .

March of 2012.  teacher enters the room and told every one about the seniors prom . every seniors dream. The night of the seniors prom come but the girl doesn’t have an escort. She was the only person that has no escort and she is  the only one who snoot dancing . the DJ played you first believed by hoku . every body seated and no one is in the dance floor a boy ask her to dance and when she looked up that boy was her best friend . the girl took the boy’s hand and they were the only person in the dance floor the girl puts her hands on the shoulder of the boy and the boy puts his arms to the girl’s waist . they talked about their feelings and the boy ask if he can court her the girl nodded. The boy smiles at her and hugged her . every one clapped at them .

Graduation day .after the graduation , they congratulate each other and the boy hugged the girl , the boy whispered “when will I become your boy friend? How long will I wait?”the girl smiled and said “just wait!”.

The girl ask the boy if he wants to come to a party with her ,the boy nodded. The girl think and think then she said to her self that she will say yes to the boy on the party .but the boy doesn’t text or visit the girl for a week . then one day she received a text message from the boy . she read it . it was a group message . then she read at buttom of the group text “[I love you mhie]” the girl was shocked and ask her self “who’s mhie?” then she received another text message from the boy. She read the message and the boy texted the girl that his not going to the party anymore . the girl ask why . the boy just said sorry but did not say why.the girl was mad at the boy so she did not reply a single text anymore . then the girl received a bad news from her friend . her friend told her that the boy has already a girl friend .the girl cried . and told her self that she was so stupid and idiot for almost faling inlove with a guy like her best friend. 

THE END……………………….

Sana po nagustuhan nyo ang short story na ginawa ko !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paki vote narin po para lahat tayomasaya <3 ………………