Prologue

Three other bodies lay not two feet away from him, lifeless from the bullet holes in the heads and stab wounds to their bodies as he tried to escape the doomed inevitability she held for him. How a little slip of a thing could over power him pissed him off even more.

"You aint getting outta here alive" he jeered shuffling back along the ground going for the gun that he knew was behind him.

Rolling out of the way she threw her blades at his hand and shoulder, her aim true then grabbing the gun from one of the dead men, she pulled the trigger and shot him in the knee. Gasping in pain he fell back unable to move. Yanking the phone cord from the wall she moved back to him. Turning him over on his front, she tied his wrists securely and turned him over once more. She stood and walked towards the chair by the window. Picking it up she swung it against the doorframe with all her might, breaking it into pieces. Grabbing one of the broken legs she grabbed out her hunting knife and proceeded to chip away at it, sharpening the tip while slowly stalking her way back to him.

"You assholes are all the same, underestimating me, thinking you can kill me but your stupidity and arrogance is the reason why you're where you are and I'm holding this. And I bet you're pissed as fuck that a girl has fucked up your plans" she smirked finally satisfied at her makeshift torture tool. "What do you suppose I'm going to do with it?" she asked bending low while waving her weapon in front of him

"Fuck you!" he yelled back spitting into her face.

"That wasn't very nice" she said raising her weapon of choice and stabbed him in the groin. His screams were loud as blood started pouring out so taking the same cloth they had used on Angeline she shoved it into his mouth and shot him once more in his other knee. Wiping her face she yanked him up and moved closer.

"You don't get a say in what I'm going to do next" she hissed darkly as she tightened her hold on his neck while twisting his arm further with the cord tied around his wrists. Not that he could say anything, he could barely feel his body with the ruthless beating she inflicted upon him and only just managing a slight grunt. The shots she'd taken to his knees crippling him what felt like a lifetime ago but was just minutes before. The wooden stake still embedded in his groin where he was steadily bleeding, causing him to turn a sickly pale blue. Perfectly precise cuts through the tendons on his arms and legs to bleed him out slowly and still she wasn't satisfied.

"You forfeited that right the minute you touched her" she uttered as she quickly withdrew her most prized dagger from her leg holster and plunged it into his side. Clutching his body closely she watched the light die from his eyes as she twisted the knife once more, waiting for the monster to release his last breath.

"It's done. Send in the cleaners" she murmured into her comm, releasing his body while making her way out, leaving the carnage behind.

Walking into the next room over she felt cold anger seep into her bones once more as she caught sight of Angie. Angeline hadn't moved from the corner where she crawled earlier. She was huddled and curled tightly into the wall. Her white blouse was ripped open and torn from the left shoulder where she clearly tried to fight off Casian's advances and although she had a tight grip of her bare knees the shudders racking Angie's body could be seen. Moving slowly she made her way over to Angie while trying to calm the boiling dam bursting for another target.

"Angeline sweetie...it's over" she whispered as she came within touching distance. "It's over now" pausing she crouched down.
"You don't know me but I need you to trust me just a little bit longer. Ok?" inching a bit closer.
"I'm gonna get you out of here. Do you think you think you could hold on a bit longer for me?" she said gently as she placed her hand slowly on Angeline's arm so as not to spook her.