the man without a face

he was beautiful, everything i could ever want.

i was at the disney studio, waiting for my revenge.

it was until the august 29th of 2017. that my senpai was unfairly fired by them. this job was everything he could ever want, he pushed himself everyday to becoming a better actor and so he is.

disney's reason for his dismissing from their studios was not his fault. it was the haters. they spread the drama as so does WILDFIRE!

you may be asking what has he done to get fired. he was supposedly fired for all this "drama" which is as unbelievable as hufferin thinks she is funny. he supposedly was disrupting the neighborhood and ended up on the news, which i am so proud of him for. ^.^

but he has made a video explaining that he wants to branch out of disney, and find bigger parts to star in. how do i know this is true? BECAUSE HE SAID IT AND EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE

so, back to the present, i am now hiding in the back parking lot of disney studios, in a dumpster, next to pair of what seems to be mickey mouse's cousin, jared's, severed head.

i am now waiting for a worker to throw away trash so i can attack them until they go unconscious, so i can steal their clothes and disguise as a worker.

i think there's someone coming.

i see a young man maybe in his mid-twenties probably a single father judging at the fact that he has spit up on his worker's uniform. i charge at the young man.

i think i may have gone a little too far but the thought gets pushed back as soon as i see that the young man may be a little too unconscious for comfort. oh well, anything for jake paul.

i strip the man of his clothing, sneaking them into the studio bathroom to change into.

now lets just hope this plan goes accordingly.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's Note;

I am not a Jake Paul stan I simply started this book as a joke even though it's not funny. This was just an excuse for me to do something in study hall.