chapter one

It was a OK day at work until that one morning when I had a meeting with Ariel Sharon she's so pretty I thought but I have to keep this professional. I have to.
"...ready" she asked while looking at me when she said those words. I paused for a second and said" when ever you are" I said staring god dam she's pretty. "are you gay" she responded looking shocked I thought that she wrote those questions but I was wrong. "no Ariel I'm not gay". I responded looking at her she looks back while biting her lower lip. When she did that I put my hand on the edge of the table and moved my hand. " what are you thinking about" I say looking at her while sitting on the chair. " nothing much really just how sexy you are" she said staring at me. As she said those words my hands start to shake. " come Ariel " I said holding her hand. She takes it and we walk to the elevator.  " kiss me hunter " she said while smiling at me. I kissed her her lips are soft like pillows. I whisper in her ear " I might be in love with you Ariel" I responded looking at her she looks back at me and said " I'm in love with you too hunter " she say while biting her lower lip. As we got home I called my mom but she didn't answer that's strange she always answer her phone.