Ch. 2; My Long Lost Friend

Tuesday , March 17th, 2014

I worked at Wal-Mart so I had on my khaki pants showing off my big round juicy ass & my Wal-Mart shirt on. My inches stopped at my ass , I was slaying. Work was going by slow and shit, dealing with rude customers, the usual. Things started to get a little interesting soon as I recognized my old friend Xai. I walked up to him and everything switching my ass hard and all. He seemed to recognize me as I seen him crack a smile. He agreed to walk with me around the store as we caught up on each other. He told me he recently moved back into the city because his mom was so worried to stay at home by herself. My kitty was getting wetter and wetter the longer I continued to look at him. He was 6'3 darkskin with tattoos all down his arms and one on his neck, he had golds on his bottom set teeth, showing off his pearly whites on the top. He then wrapped his hand around my waste as he pulled me into the shoe aisle, I asked him what the hell was he doing. Apearantly he noticed the wet spot between my legs as he took two fingers and rubbed on my pussy through my pants. I gripped onto his shoulders as I whispered how badly I wanted him to drill my shit lose. He was with the shit, he actually wanted to do it in the store and I wasn't gonna hold back, I couldn't hell. My pussy got a mind of its own so whatever and whenever she want some dick, trust and believe she gone let me know. So we both walked into the girls bathroom, soon as the door closed he pushed me into one of the stalls and locked it. I started taking off my uniform fast as fuck, I wanted his dick in my throat immediately. I got down on my knees and whipped his thang out, that mother fucker slapped me in the face. I didn't know his dick was that big. I have him some sloppy top , I was actually enjoying it too until he picked me up and pinned me up against the wall. I covered my mouth with my hand to keep from making too much noise. He started eating my pussy, wayyy better than jacoby. I'm sorry but I gotta give xai props cause babey he was sucking on my clit hard as fuck, I literally had to push his head away because I started feeling a lot of pressure. Guess what happened? Ya girl started squirting. He buried his head between my legs sucking up all the squirt that was leaking from my pussy, my moans turned into screams I couldn't even hold the shit in anymore. He smacked my ass as he brought me back down to the ground as he told me to get dressed. We walked out of the bathroom like nothing never happened, I peeped my manager looking at me and knew I was in some trouble. But how the hell you gone give some good ass head like that and not even fuck me? Fuck him.