Just be yourself

-Patient name: Louis William Austin (Tomlinson)

Sex: Male

Age: 22

Reason of visits/ condition: DID (Multiple personality disorder)

Notes: Abused as a child by father. Condition is not to be mentioned.

First session:

The short man walked into the room and remained standing until he was told to sit to which he quickly obeyed. He was asked simple questions and did not proceed to respond. After several failed attempts to start a conversation the room remained quiet for the rest of the hour.

Session two:

Louis entered and presented a greeting of hello, that was all he said for the hour.

Session three:

He presented another greeting and this time a farewell, nothing else to report.-

It was their fourth session and Harry was anxious to say the least. He felt like he needed to hear more of Louis' voice. The words were so shy and timid but they were soft and sounded beautiful. When he heard the soft knock a wide smile spread on his lips, "Come in!" He called, the door was opened and the smaller boy shuffled in, waiting to be told to be seated. "Please, have a seat." Harry said politely. "I was wondering if you could talk to me today? Even if its something simple I'm very interested in hearing something new about you." Harry asked as the boy sat down, nervously playing with the hem of his fuzzy looking grey sweater.

"It can be anything, even if its only a few words. For instance, what is your favorite colour or favorite food? Whats your favorite song, band, sport? Anything." He smiled. Louis stayed quiet, his eyes to the floor. When Harry concluded that Louis wasn't going to speak he sighed softly, "thats alright Louis, we can wait till you are ready." He smiled but he was actually a bit disappointed in himself. This boy needed his help and he wasn't doing a good enough job.

When they only had about ten minutes left he was ready to dismiss Louis early when Louis looked up, right into Harrys eyes actually. "Red. Pizza, look after you, the fray, and soccer." He said barely above a whisper. A small smile tugged on Harrys lips, "thank you, uh, you don't mind if I write that down do you? I want to make sure i remember." He asked. Louis nodded, "thats fine." He mumbled, looking back down at the floor.

-Session four:

Favorite colour: Red

Favorite food: Pizza

Favorite song: Look after you

Favorite band: The Fray

Favorite Sport: Soccer

This is the most the client has spoke since meeting. He was very confident seeming about his words, this is amazing. Next session should go smoothly, I hope to find out more about him, possibly soon discuss his father.

Session five:

Cancelled due to a difficulty with one of his personas. One of his alters had refused to leave the house.-

Their sixth session, Louis strode in confidence radiating off of him. He plopped down into the seat and started working on a drawing. Harry quickly realized this must have been one of his alters, judging from the complete change of body language and the leather jacket. The boys pants were cuffed at the ankles and he was sporting some black boots. The bitter smell of cigarettes filled the room, making Harry hesitant to ask any questions. "Hello, it seems iv misplaced my file for you, uh, what is your name?" He asked politely. The boy looked up boredly and rolled his eyes that seemed a deeper shade of blue, almost dark brown. "Zayn."

-NOTES:

1: Zayn

-'bad boy'.

-Leather jackets and smoking

-Artist

-Quiet but highly confident-

"So, what are you drawing, Zayn?" Harry asked curiously. 'Zayn' lifted the notepad to reveal a beautiful sketch of a dragon, much better then Harry could do at least. "Hey, I have an idea for an exercise. Can you draw me a self portrait, the way you see yourself?" He asked with a small smile. 'Zayn' shrugged, "sure," he mumbled, flipping to a clean page and started to get to work.

When the boy was finished there was barely any time left to talk, the picture showed a very attractive male, dark eyes and hair that was styled to perfection. He was obviously strong by the structure of his shoulders and he had a serious look on his face with a cigarette between his lips that were curved into a smirk.

"Do you mind if I keep this? It would be greatly appreciated." He asked to which 'Zayn' nodded in agreement, "here." He mumbled, tearing the paper out and handing it to Harry, whom neatly folded it and put it in the folder. As he looked up to tell Louis he could leave, the room was already empty and the door was open. The only trace of evidence someone had even been there was the pack of cigarettes on the floor that must have fallen out of his pocket.