Prologue

When you are born, you don't know what you came to this world for. You don't know what you will become, the people you will meet and the things you will experience. And the one thing that everyone experiences is that famous phrase.

One phrase so short that slips out of your mouth and stays stuck at the end of your tongue but runs out so easily yet carefully because you feel like when you say it, it would fall to the ground, and when it's falling to the ground your heart beats harder and your body starts shaking because all your mind can think of is on it getting destroyed and some are lucky that it doesn't and some aren't. But they didn't know that. They didn't know they were going to feel that way when they were born. No one knows they would go through that and when they do, they can feel it.

That phrase is 'falling in love'. Just 3 short words that can have a whole lot of meaning, so much power in them and in that certain someone. Did you ever fall in love with someone you can't have? Someone who doesn't even know you exist but you know them like the palm of your hand? Did you ever feel the ache in your chest that strikes to your heart of want and love for that person? But you can't do anything about it?

Did you ever fall in love with Zayn Malik?