Fred bear's nightmare (Sneek Peek)

(play video while reading story, for my suspense)

I can't breath....... Where am I?...

Fred looked around dizzily. He looked around touching in front of him, his eyes were blurry and his head was spinning. He felt like he was under water, he couldn't breath, he felt like he was in a tight space, but he wasn't.

"Hello?.... a-anyone around?....."Fred asked gasping for air.

Fred looked around trying to stand up, but couldn't... he looked to the right he saw a door that seemed to lead into a hallway, he looked back forward and noticed a cabinet, he tried to get closer, but got startled after he heard a noise coming from outside. Standing at the glass door was a tall dark figure.

 Standing at the glass door was a tall dark figure

"What the....." Fred looked straight into its large dark eyes. He stood up and walked to the figure "what?! NO!"Fred couldn't control himself. What are you doing fred? What do you do if you see a dark figure?Run away! Don't get closer!

Fred just kept walking he opened the screen door wider and froze with fear when he realized how dangerously close he was to the figure.

Fred shook with terror as the figure creept closer, right then he started to hear someone calling his name.... As if it was being repeated.....

fred...fred?fred?Fred!