my life as a teenage bitch

I started walking down my street towards my house. I just got out school so im pretty fucking tired. i got home and threw my book bag on the floor and went straight to my room. I did the superman jump on my bed and started relaxing... but i got disturbed by my mom.

"hailey, you can go hang with your friends if you like or stay the night, just make sure you pack some bags for your little sleep over."

"ok? um can i borrow my phone? because you took it away from me....."

"no but you can use my phone."

" why the hell would i want to use your rachet phone?" i argued

" hailey marie balin!! now i regret for saying you can go hang with your friends! i am no longer giving you the opportunity to chill with your friends!!!!" she said angrily.

"seriously mom? no one says chill with friends anymore. the correct term for this issue is more like... hang with my gurls or chillin with my bros. oh and your welcome!"

                   ..............

i can't wait for vanessa's party!" i yipped happily... well mostly.

"ikr, right? i mean i hate the bitch, but its a party. as long as it has boys, booze, and more boys... I'll be fine!!!"

" easy for you to say because i have to probably watch conner and vanessa grind all over each other tonight." i complained.

" have you even found a outfit for tonight yet? because if not, im helping you out. you need to show alil skin... actually you need to show more than you can even discover." even though britney can be a handful sometimes, she's still my BFFL!

britney walked over to my walk in closet and started to skim through my dress clothes. she.took out a black mini leather skirt, a low-cut white tank top, a peach strapless bra and fish nets. then she walked over to my dresser and went through it like it was black Friday! she took out a black laced thong and threw it at me.

"what the HELL am i supposed to do with this?"

"your supposed to wear it, to special occasions like the party we are going to tonight!" britney said in a sarcastic tone.

i went to the bathroom, got undressed and put on the thong. i had no bra on so i had to walk back in the room half naked. britneys a lesbian so this makes it really awkward. she has a bug crush on me and this is the first time im letting her see my breasts. she stops at what she's doing and looks, more like stares at my face. then i watch her as she let her eyes wander my naked body. she walks over to my outfit, picks up my bra, and then she walks slowly over to me. she seems calm.

" close the door, hailey." she whispers.

i shut the door in 1 slick movement. she started skimming my jaw line, then i felt her finger trace my breasts and then i found her lips. they were tender, but soft. she pushed me up against the door, making her hands grab my waist so i wouldn't fall. then she backed up.

"you should get ready. I'll be downstairs..." she whispered.