Kyle x Jew reader

Y/N Pov

As walking down to class I ran into Clyde and his little friends, "Hey look it's the Jewish girl" Clyde said pushing me into a locker, " W-what do you w-want clyde" I said getting scared.

"I just wanted to pick on you" he said laughing and putting his hand between me and the locker, " CLYDE!!!" I herd someone say to Clyde.

He turned around and looked at the person, " leave the poor girl alone" the boy said, I looked at him, he had a green hat, orange coat, green gloves.

I looked at Clyde and pushed him away, he looked at me and got pissed, I ran away, i ran until my body could not take it any longer.

I sat down and cried, why does everyone call me Jewish girl.. " New Girl" I herd someone say down the hall, I looked up and looked around the corner and seen the boy.

I turned and covered my mouth and sighed in relief, I wiped my tears away and stood up, I walked out of the corner and smiled, " I just wanted to ask if u were ok?" He said to me holding his hand out, I took it and smiled, " why thank you" I said shaking his hand and letting go.

"Oh ya btw my names Kyle- Kyle Brofloski" he said looking down, I smiled and said " The names (y/n)" I said giggling as he looked up, "T-Thats a pretty name" kyle said smileing.

" you are just to cute" I said giggling, "aw thanks" he said laughing a little, "well u wanna hang sometime?" Kyle said holding his hand out, I took his hand and kissed his cheek, "Shure.."

Short chapter but I hope u like it my little helliens... :p