Chapter 1

Y/N's POV
I was skateboarding at my skatepark and I see a group of people walk into it I was the only one in the skate park so they were only watching me. There was a tall guy with long curly brown hair, a girl that also had short brown hair with a slight curl to it, an other girl with long red hair, a boy with a bowl shaped hair cut, a boy with long dirty blonde hair and a tall guy a black hair buzz cut for hair. Then the guy with long black curly hair can up to me and asked "were did you learn how to skate like that?"  "Oh i don't know I am self taught." I replied. "Do you think that you can teach my friends?" He asked, I looked over his shoulder and saw his friends and I asked    "Have they ever skateboarded in there life?"  "Um no they haven't even stood on one." He said. "Well shit I don't even anything else to do so sure why not but first you have to ask me as if you were going to propose to me." I said   "Do I really have to." He whined. "Yes or else I won't do it." I replied. "Fine." He said as he got on one knee and asked me what he already asked me and I looked behind him and saw his friends laughing at him. "Do you guys want to learn how to skateboard if you do then I would suggest you shut the hell up." I yelled at them and they stopped laughing I looked down at the boy and saw him smile at me and I could tell that he was grateful for that.

Finns POV
When she yelled at them I couldn't help but smile I don't even know the girls dm she already is awesome. I got up and said.  "Thanks for that." I said   "Ya no problem." She replied. "I never got your name." I asked her. "Y/N     Y/LN." She said. "Finn Finn wolfhard." I said back to her, I reached out to shake her hand and she meet me half way and shook it. We walked over to the group and they were all looking down because she yelled at them. "Guys introduce yourself." I said to them and they still looked down. "Fine that's Mille,Sadie,Noah,Gaten and that's Caleb." I pointed them out. She said hi to them and shook there hand and they were all looking up. This is going to be fun.

A/N
Hey sorry this is rally short but like ya I will try to write now often for this story
Lulu✨
WC:454