1

The doorbell rings.

The room fills with the sound of Harry's groan. The thought of him rolling out of his warm,cozy bed to go answer the door caused him to feel exasperated. Tumbling out of the sheets, Harry wondered why the rest of his band actually even bothered to come.

The doorbell rang again.

Harry unlocked the door and twisted the doorknob. Indeed, Dylan stood there, waiting with a grin on his face.

"Why the fuck did you come I'm tired"

"I texted you...and you said okay? I just needed to see you" Dylan took a step into the cozy house.

"I didn't think you would actually come at 11:00 pm", Harry replied, irritated.

"Jesus, I didn't realize you were on your period, Harry" Dylan gave a smile smile.

"IM NOT ON MY FUCKING PERIOD DYLAN"

"Really, Harry? Well in that case, I was thinking we could do a little something"

Harry paused. "do what"

"you know, since you're not on your period. Something that will make your grumpiness go away" Dylan winked.

"Dylan...that's so gay"

Dylan chuckled, knowing that Harry always gave in. He nudged Harry's head, leaning into the spot right below his ear. He softly pressed his lips into the area. Dylan smirked as his teeth grazed over Harrys soft skin. Harry felt the pain intensify every moment. He took a sharp breath as Dylan drew blood to the surface. The sensation was somewhat eased through the Attention of Dylan's soft lips.

"Do you want more?" Dylan snickered, easing Harry down on the nearby couch.

Harry moaned. Dylan unzipped Harry's pants, revealing what he wanted to see. Dylan licked his lips in pleasure. He leaned over and teased Harry by gently licking the tip of his bulge. He then suddenly let Harrys hard cock hit the back of his throat. Dylan sucked slowly at first, but intensified as each second past. Harry groaned out of pleasure as he let Dylan work him. He cummed, spewing white liquid into Dylan's awaiting mouth.

"Swallow." Harry ordered sternly. Dylan swallowed the warm liquid and moaned again. He crawled up Harry, trailing slow kisses all the way up to his soft lips, where he harshly kissed. Dylan ran his fingers through his soft, brown, luscious hair. His warm tongue ran along Harrys. He kissed Harry once more, sealing the dirty secret. Dylan pulled back and gazed deeply into Harrys beautiful eyes.

"I love you Harry"

"it's all ogre now"