My Caster (A Venturiantale Fan Fic)

Cywren POV

"Ok Cywren, try not to get eaten", Vent whispers to me.

"Vent? Would you ever leave me?"

"Why'd you think that?"

"Because...you left Vahl. So why wouldn't you leave me?"

Jordan chuckled and suddenly screamed something. I turned around and saw a cyclops or as Jordan calls it, a thing. "Cywren, I need to tell you something"

"what?"

"I'm coming into your world"

"What about your siblings?!"

"They're coming with me."

I nodded. There was no point in arguing with him.

"See you soon"

Suddenly a burst of white light shot up from the ground in front of me and pushed me backwards. Then a hand grabs mine.

"Cywren! you ok?" ,it sounded like Jordan.

I looked up and saw a brown haired boy, no older then 23, looking at me grinning. "J-Jordan?"

He nodded

"Yeah. And these are my siblings. Cierra, Isaac and Bethany."

He winked at me, it's ok though because he used to flirt with me whenever he wasn't recording.

The first girl, Cierra, I felt envious of, the way Jordan would nudge her every so often as if to say, hey look it's a dirt pile, and they'd laugh. Eventually I pulled up the map and checked how long to get there, about 4-5 minutes. "Cyyywwwwwrrrreeeeeeennnnnnnn! How much longer?"

"Four or five minutes! We can get there faster if we run but we need to be careful, there are a lot of...RAD ROACH!"

I pulled out my hunting rifle and loaded it. I aimed and then pulled the trigger, getting a headshot instantly. Everyone clapped for me and I giggled. Eventually we made it to Megaton, just in time for the sheriffs funeral. I grabbed Jordan's wrist and ran. I saw a young boy, about 10, weeping at the grave of the sheriff. "are you his son?"

The boy nodded sadly

"I was asked to give you this." I handed him the letter from the sheriff. "Look I know this sounds weird and all but do you mind if we stay in your house for a bit?"

The boy shook his head and took my free hand. He lead us to his home and pulled out a chopping board and knife. "oh! let me handle it!" the boy nodded and left to his room.

Two hours later Cierra, Isaac and Bethany are all sleeping. Jordan and I are cuddled up giggling softly. I then look up into his hazel eyes and leant in. He soon copied and our lips met half way. Our lips moved in sink and we just talked and kissed all night long.

~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jordan?"

"hmm?"

"What are we?"

"Well, we are human bein-"

"You know what I meeeaaannnnn"

"Oh yeah" he blushed a fake blush and said "we could be dating, I-if you want"

I giggled and nodded "yes"