Unspoken Thoughts

You wake up to the vibration of your phone. You look and see you have an unread message from Yoongi.

"(y/n).....the guys want to come over and play truth or dare. Are you up for it?."

You rub your eyes to help wake yourself up then respond, "Sure. What time and where?"

"We're coming to your house now so get ready."

"Okay. See you later hyung~"

You then look at your clock and walk into the bathroom.

"Shit.....I really slept in. Luckily its my day off." You say stretching and then shower

-Time Skip-

After just 1 hour the guys were all there to play. You all excitedly sit a circle on the floor. You thought it was funny how the guys made Yoongi sit next to you but, you didn't think much of it.

"Okay I will go first!" Says the excited Jungkook

He eyes everyone in the room but then his eyes fall onto Yoongi.

"Hyung, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

Jungkook was slightly disappointed but then said smiled as if realizing the perfect trick. "Do you think of (y/n) often."

Not missing a beat Yoongi replies, "Yes."

You looked at each other, smiled, then quickly looked away.

The members giggled. "My turn." Says J-Hope

"(y/n), truth or dare?" he says

"Mmmm....I'll do dare." You say happy to accept the challenge

"I dare you to sit in Yoongi's lap the rest of this game." He says with a victorious look on his face as you look at him eyes wide, and face red

"F-fine...." You then sit in Yoongi's lap and he holds you

"My turn!" Says Jimin

"V, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you know that I am more handsome." says Jimin

Everyone laughed. Eventually everyone got tired after a few more hours of playing but Yoongi is going to stay the night. 

When you got inside his house, he pushed you up against the wall.

"Yoongi! What the hell?!?!" You yell as your face reddens

"(y/n)....I.....love you..." he says staring at you trying to read your face

You feel a small smile creep onto your face and you playfully pull his body against yours.

"Why did it take so long for you to tell me?" You say giggling

He then flashes a mischievous grin and gives you a deep passionate kiss.

You kissed him back, hard, and he starts to slip his tongue into your mouth. Then he works his way onto your neck, kissing you ever so gently.

"Yoongi..." You manage through a stiffened moan

"Sh....no talking..." and then he starts to undress you.

Through kisses, you both undress on another untill you both are in nothing but your underwear. You shove him onto your bed and sat where his dick is.

He then pulls you on top of him and manages to take off your bra without you noticing, until you feel the warmth of his hands grabbing your breasts.

He toys with them while kissing you and you work a hand in his boxers, pulling out his dick. He smiles and slides off your panties and and turns over so he is now on top of you.

He continues to toy with your breasts as he kisses you neck and you keep moaning and you spend the rest of the night making love.

Note:

Hello! This is my first time doing smut so i hope you enjoyed!!! XD I will try to continue this as often as I can but since I write pretty randomly you will just have to check often~