Yoventura

He took my hand and kissed it gently. "You're so pretty" he said. Before I could say anything, he put his finger to my lips signaling for me to be quiet. "The names Justin, you know Justin Bieber " he said jokingly. His voice deep, it sounded so sexy. I felt like I was gonna puke for a moment but, I got myself together.The sexiest boy in the world wanted to talk to me. Justin fucking Bieber! That very moment I introduced myself. My name is Yovanna but, most people call me Yov for short. The lights reflected off of his sandy brown colored hair. He had on this navy blue colored suit, I wasn't sure of the name brand but he looked so sophisticated in it. He was absolutely beautiful. "Yovanna that's a pretty name" he said. "Thank you" I said. "So" He said dragging the O. " Why don't we get to know each other a bit more". I could feel my stomach droping slowly. "O-okayy" I said shyly looking down towards the marble floors. We went over to Justins table and talked for hours. We even exchanged numbers and set up a date at Central Park for tomorrow. "Great its a date then" he said. I smiled, " I cant wait" I thought to myself. He kissed me on the cheek and started to make his way out the door.