Part 1

Hinata's P.O.V
I quit it all. Everything. I quit EVERYTHING I've ever worked or dreamed for. Wanna know why?
NARUTO-KUN.
That boy is something else... and I'm.. well, I'm something completely different. He'd never notice me to be honest with you. And I don't really mind, as long as I can admire him in the shadows. Oh, Naruto-kun.

I'm walking down to the Hokage's office to speak with Kakashi-Sama. He asked me to meet with him, I'm guessing for a new mission.
"Hinata!" A voice almost too familiar called. I turned around to see the man I was talking about previously. I felt my cheeks turning red and realised I was blushing profusely.
"Y-yes, Naruto-kun?" As you could tell, I'm really shy...
"Hey, are you off to Kakashi sensei's office too?" he put his hands over his head and shot his goofy smile at me. I immediately began to feel light-headed when I was suddenly caught in a flash by--
Kiba.
I know, I know, I hoped it would've been Naruto-kun too but... we can't all get what we want.
"Hey, Kiba, are you headed to Kakashi's office too?"
"Nah, but I was walking past... is Hinata alright? What happened?"
"Don't worry, I've got her. We're off to the Hokage's office, I'll take good care of her." I blushed even more at his comment. At this point, I realised Kiba had transferred me into Naruto-kun's strong arms. I jumped out of them and waved my hands to show him I was alright. I then mustered up the courage to pull Naruto-kun all the way to Kakashi-sama's office. Neither of us uttered a word.

"A-a mission... w-with N-Naruto-kun?"
"Yes, with Naruto."
"WITH N-n-naruto-kun?"
"Yeah with me!" Naruto's cheesy grin made me blush EVEN MORE- if that was possible. But I quickly coloured out the red circles on my cheeks and rolled my eyes at him. He laughed.
"Well, you better set off now." Kakashi sensei teased.
"Sure," Naruto looked at me, "let's go! ICHUTAYEBAYO"