Part-1 The Bedroom

Pov_Jungkook
I was in my bed sleeping when I felt the warmth of someone elses body up against me, I stood still because just by the touch of his body I knew it was Taehyung and he didn't come in here to sleep, I felt his hand slowing grab me then he swiftly turned me and started to passionately kiss me he slowly moved down my body, shivers went down my spine when I felt his mouth around my manhood slowly moving up and down softly, he looked up at me and whispered in my ear "Better not moan to loudly the others might hear you". I realized that he was fully cloathed so I pulled his pants off and told him that it was my turn, I started slowly and then proceeded to go faster and faster his dick was delicous and felt so good in my mouth, he started to moan quitely slightly getting louder each time, I put my hand over his mouth and started to go as fast as I could I felt the sensation of his cream fill my mouth I then swallowed it all. I passionately stared into his beutiful eyes he then pushed me down and started to ride me I was scared the other would hear the slapping of his cheeks against my thighs I was holding it in wanting it to last forever I could feel the length of my member throbbing with the want to unload, I finally did filling him I was barely able to hold back my moan he then opened a drawer and pulled out some lube rubbing it all over his member he then bent me over and grasped my waist firmly which made me harder and hornier then I already was he the proceeded to put his enormous cock in my butt and thrust into me with force I was surprised the sound of his balls slapping against my ass didn't wake the others up, he then came into me we bothed dropped onto the bed tired and he then spooned me to sleep.
Taehyung Jungkook