1

Crash. As the scream filled the air, smoke filled my lungs, debris from the rubble that encased me crushed me, and flames started to ignite the plaster that's pale dust made my darker complexion look fair.
Ignoring the flames that licked hungrily at my clothes, I panickingly searched for my mother, who was in the dining room making dinner before this happened. The walls of our apartment turned into deadly obstacles as I tried to find my mom. Reaching the dinning room, I started to fear the worst as I saw that the smoke that had been filling my lungs, came from the stove that my mother was working at. Upon reaching the small inferno, I realized that there was a burning corpse under the rubble. Knowing that my mother was gone, I laid down, and burnt alive.

I didn't feel the pain.

Because I was brought to a Hydra facility, with the Maximoff twins.

They hurt the twins and I. I wish I had died that fateful day. I also wish that we could get a break from the pain sometimes.
Hydra disagrees with both of my opinions.

Do you ever wonder why we were hidden away from the plains of societies? It was not our choices. We fought to go home. Or just to leave. We didn't have a house complex anymore.

Wanda and I share a cell, but she has the wall closest to Pietro's cell, so she can be near him. I sit in scilence, hoping each new day won't be your last.

Anyway, I have to train against the twins. Pietro almost killed me, and Wanda... I'm the reason Hydra still has nurses.