Amazing Beauty Tips Everyone needs to know

Hi gorgeous people, Tired of blemishes, damaged hair, and dark under eyes? We'll say goodbye to dry skin, boring locks and dead ends, we have solutions to all of your beauty needs, comment a question and we'll answer it as soon as possible! Say hello to a new and improved you! Xx

So it's Monday morning and...Uh-oh you have bags under your eyes! Before reaching for the foundation (which will make it worse by the way) use this simple old trick!

1: get two spoons (preferably dessert spoons but it doesn't really matter)

2: put the spoons in the freezer for about 1-2 minutes

3: pull them out and press one against each eye for about 20-30 seconds, count out loud

4: find a good moisturiser or concealer and gently dab it on your eyes

5: Now you look just like sleeping beauty (but better!) xx

So you want gorgeous curls like Lorde? We'll put away that curling iron! Becuase we have a no-heat answer!!!

1: your hair needs to be wet for this trick, so have a shower or bath before-hand.

2: so when you get out of the shower, find a leave in conditioner (this will help make the curls more natural)

3: after you're done with the conditioner, grab your hair in bunches, and scrunch it together tightly.

4: blow dry your hair and.......now you have amazing natural curls!

One of the biggest skin problems is.....yep you guessed it, acne, gross but we have 5 simple tricks to eliminate your Zits

1: get some toothpaste, not the gel kind the white one (yes toothpaste, no we're not crazy) and dab it gently on the incriminating evidence. It's best to leave the toothpaste on overnight, the minimum time is about 8 hours.

2: if you don't have 8 hours, try getting some eye drops it (doesn't matter what kind) And put a drop on the zit, it will zap the zit and take away the redness.

3: if it's easier, get an eyebrow or eyeliner, and colour in the zit, now you have a gorgeous beauty spot like marlin Monroe or Iggy azalea ( this is best for when your going out since your friends will know the truth, life sucks sometimes :( )

4: put a small adhesive bandaid/bandage on it, and tell everyone you scratched your face doing something heroic Like saving a cat from a tree or something, don't mind my ridiculous ideas, I'm just a beauty guru, I'm not the best at making up things (I'm probably the worst liar on the face of the earth)

5: just leave it alone (yes it may seem like I ran out of ideas.....which I did, I mean I don't have any more zit zapping remedies that don't involve needles or anything ililegal) don't however try to squeeze it, this will make it look a whole lot worse.

Get a perfect ponytail every time with theses 3 easy how-tos

1. Direct your blow dry.

For a super sleek ponytail (and no bumps), you always want to blow dry your hair in the direction you want the hair to land. Blow dry hair from the root straight back in the direction of where the ponytail is going to ensure it lays properly.

2. Tilt your head back.

When pulling hair into a ponytail (Cutler pulled hair back in sections), tilt your head back slightly to create a tighter hold. This helps keep the hair underneath from slipping out after you secure the pony.

3. Upgrade your elastic.

When you secure a ponytail with a regular elastic, the hair loses tension over time and eventually slips out. Instead, Cutler used a hair bungee to wrap the ponytail. To keep the hair in place, twist one end of the bungee clockwise around the base of the ponytail and then twist the other end of the bungee counterclockwise, then tie the two ends in a tight knot.

We'll this is the first chapter of:

Amazing Beauty Tips Everyone needs to know

Hope you enjoyed, rate comment, or inbox me questions and I'll try my best to answer in the next chapter, stay beautiful, xx