Xormliy Phoenix Hearthstone

"'Everything's gonna be alright', she whispers to herself. She was only six years old the night that she hid behind that shelf. 'Cause daddy had a little to much to drink and momma didn't want her to feel the pain she felt, but she still felt the pain."

Xormliy's P.O.V 13 years old

            I'm an only child living with my dad and grandma. My mom died when I was a baby. I think he blames it on me. He's gone a lot though, he study's space. He comes back to visit me on my birthdays. And if he misses my birthday, he comes back to celebrate.

15 years old

            Today I'm turning 15 my dad sent a hollow message saying that he would be home next week, he said something about a star gate? Today's the day I am supposed to get my pendent. Dad has been gone for a lot longer than normal. When he left he said he was working with a group to figure something out, he never told me what though. Lately grandma has been taking me to follow in my mothers footsteps and become a Solarian. I am in highschool for astronomy. I want to explore the stars like my dad. But I also want to be a very powerful solarian like my mom was. Ugh life is so difficult.

Two weeks later, 15 years old

            Dad said he's just got to docking bay 16, his ship broke down so he was a little late. I ran up to him embracing him tightly. I was so happy to see him. He said two sentences, "Xormliy, I have to go back out. Here, your pendent, you earned it." And with that, he left.

(A/n) I am publishing chapter two in a few days. This is the first chapter of probably 3 or 4 chapters in total, sorry if its really bad this way a bit rushed.