Part 1 : The Girl

I ran to the door. When I arrived, I pulled out a key that I've stolen from the office earlier. When I heard 'click' sound I smiled. This was gonna be our best graffiti that we ever pulled.

"Bran, I got it. C'mon" I nearly shouted. Cause the circumstances was not allow me to make a sound.

They looked up to me and nodded their head. They made their way to my direction. When they was already by my side. I pushed the door open. The ice skating rink was going to be lit. We wanted to make a graffiti. That's what we do when night came.

A bright white wall face us. That moment was the greatest on my life. I know I was exaggerating a little bit. But for those who made graffitis they knew, this is it.

We pulled out our tools for the graffiti. In my seventeen years of living I've never made a graffiti in a white wall. I know it was a pathetic for someone who made a graffiti. But I had my own reason. I never got caught, Brandon and Peyton have never gotten caught too. I couldn't say we were a pro but we kinda were at the moment.

Brandon and Peyton were already doing their graffiti. It was about a robber and how magical was a graffiti. When I was about to spray my spray paint, I heard someone humming. A woman exactly.

"Did you hear that" I asked my friends turned my head so I can face them.

"Nope" Peyton answered me. I bewildered. I was 100% sure it was a woman's humming.

And then the humming back again.

"Did you hear that?" I ask my friends again. They just shook their head as an answer. The humming didn't stop. The woman's humming a song. A classic song. Something that sound 'Elvis' but I didn't really know any Elvis's songs.

I followed the sound. It was behind the audience's seats. I walked over there carefully. I left my friends in the hall to finish their graffiti. I would too but I needed to find out who was humming in the middle of the night of school or work.

The humming became louder, louder and louder. That's when I knew I became closer. As I in the middle row of the audience's seat I looked around to find the humming, but the humming stoped. I still looked around even tho there's no sound.

I needed to make a graffiti, that's why I came here, not to found a voice. So I began to walk to the hall so I could join my friends, they probably almost finish. I cursed myself for letting the idiot part of me lead me to here.

Suddenly I felt a finger in my right shoulders. I turned around and my jaw drop as I saw a girl probably my age with an ice skating shoes in her hand and wore a black ballerina dress.

"You look lost" said the girl

"It's midnight, what are you doing here" I asked still shocked.

"Skating, what are you doing here?" How could a girl in here alone when midnight. But I shrugged it off

"Pranking" I answered

"Prank?" She asked bewildered. Honestly she was cute. I've never seen someone so attractive. But I didn't see her in school. In fact I've never seen her at all. I guess she was new. I lost in my thoughts when she opened her mouth and said

"Well I've got to go, it's pleasure to meet you" she then walked away from me to the hall. When she lost from my sight. I realized I didn't ask her name. Stupid me.

So I ran and tried to catch her. When I reached the hall. The graffiti almost done, like I predicted but that wasn't my priority at the moment. I ran to the already opened door. so she did really have to go. When I was outside, I didn't catch any sight of her.

Sighed I walked back in and saw my two friends frowned at me. There's a silence for a second.

"You didn't do your graffiti" Brandon finally broke the silence

"I was distracted" and then I remembered they didn't believe me that I heard a humming. "Did you see a girl with a black dress?"

"Nope, we only saw you being an idiot" Brandon amused smile appeared as Peyton answered me. And then they chuckled.

"Screw you guys"

"Don't be such a baby J" Brandon smacked my back.

We gathered our things and locked the door. I put the key back in the office. I didn't know how she managed to be invisible when she left.

"See you tomorrow man" Peyton said when I dropped him. I already dropped Brandon.

"Sure man" I answered but my mind was still thinking about the girl.