- Preface -

A girl in her mid twenties was seen sneaking out of her room at midnight. Her face was covered with the help of her scarf. She had a big back-pack on her petite frame. The girl stealthily escaped all her fathers guard and was just a few inches away from the front door. She was about to leave when she heard her name being called out. It wasn't a call, it was more of a shout.

'ANNIKAAAAA!!!'

That shriek from her fierce father was enough for her to drop the back-pack and turn around. She saw the man in his early sixties all ready to pounce on her.

'Papa?'

Her voice came out as a whisper. Beads of cold sweat due to fear began to form on her forehead. She was trying to say something but her voice seemed to be stuck.

'Where do you think you are going?'

Her father's stern and loud voice resonates in the entire mansion probably awaking everyone in it. She trembled a little as that angry shade of her father was unleashed in front of her.

'Your wedding is in another couple of hours! Get back to your room and get some sleep so that you won't look like some bedridden patient on your wedding pictures! You get that?'

He instructed her quite sternly. With no other options left, she silently walked into her room wiping away the pearl like tears that were rolling from her eyes.

Any girl in her position would have been so anxious and excited about their wedding but she wasn't. Why wouldn't she? It was being forced on her. She has never even seen her groom before let alone knowing anything about him.

'Hey Bappa! Please help me! I don't want to get married tomorrow. Please do something na! I love you and I'll bring Boondi Laddu for you if you help me escape the wedding! Thank you and good night!'

Anika prayed very much innocently before hitting her bed. Sleep was a far cry for her. All she could do was to close her eyes and dream about her 'dreams' which might never turn into a reality if her wedding took place.

* * *

On the other hand, a blue-green eyed guy trimming his beard to a shorter length. After being satisfied with the results, he finally placed the electric trimmer down and took his hair gel. He took some of the gel in his finger and brushed them evenly through his hair, setting them properly.

'Perfect'

He exclaimed as he took a proper look on the mirror. He was indeed looking dashingly perfect. He turned around and saw his sister come best friend, Gauri smiling at him.

'Getting ready for the wedding?'

She asked in a teasingly calm voice. He just ignored her and started to pack the things he was using a while ago in a small hand-carry luggage.

'Shivaay Bhaiya, a girl leaves her home after her marriage. Not the other way around'

Gauri informed him, being confused at why her brother was packing his things.

'Gauri, you of all people should know that I'm being forced into this relationship. I have never even seen her face. Just because Dad wants to expand his empowerment as a Don, that doesn't mean that I'll have to be the bali ka bhakra!'

He revealed to her.

'So what are you going to do?'

She asked in the hope he'll reveal his plans to her.

'I want you to keep all these bag in my car and give the keys to Khanna. He'll park the car somewhere in the corner of the wedding venue. As soon as I got up on the horse, I'll take it to there and get the hell away from the wedding!'

He revealed the entire plan to her. He knew that no matter what, his sister would always be there for his aid.

'That's a great plan but what about things here then? The girl? What would happen to her? Everyone will taunt her Bhaiya!'

Gauri made him realize that it wasn't only his life he's putting in stake. But the girl as well. Shivaay didn't think of her when he made the plan. And now he's in two minds, whether to run away or get married. He was in a huge dilemma.

* * *

One soul is looking to escape the wedding while the other is wondering what to do next.
Will these
two souls ever get together ?
Will their marriage even take place ?
Ya Shaadi karke ban jayege,
Yeh dono the Runaway Couple ?

Arghhhh.... It's So Complicated !