Secretly Loving You (BTS Jungkook-Fan Fiction)

PROLOGUE....

I was secretly watching you from a far....

I was secretly stalking you on facebook, twitter and instagram...

I was secretly weeping every night...

I was secretly hoping that someday.....maybe someday... you will be mine...

I was secretly loving you....

Everyday of my life....I am having a hard time.... a very hard time...not to pray from the heavens above that the two of you should break up....

I am having a hard time convincing my self to be happy for the both you when infact I am not...

I suffered so much pain everytime I see the two of you happy... while here I am, silently crying.

I love you.....they love me....

I cried for you...they cry because of me....

Should I say....I'm one of a hell a lucky girl because six  handsome men are deeply inlove with me?

Nah.... I should say ....she's lucky.

Why?

Because even though, she doesn't have that six guys whose inlove with her... SHE HAD YOU..

She had the man I want the most....

She had the man I love....

---------

"Lix, umiiyak ka na naman."

I wiped my tears that keeps running down to my cheeks.

"N-nakita k-ko kasi sila k-kanina..A-ang s-sakit pa rin pala."

"Lix, hanggang kelan ka ganito? Lix, tanggapin mo na yung katotohanang kahit kelan hindi magiging kayo. Na may mahal na siyang iba."

I'm Lixl Eclair Montefalco. I have the looks and a body to die for. Men are drooling when they see me. I may not have the affluence, but I have a family and a bestfriend who loves me the most. I was contented of what I have, until I met him. I want him so badly, pero sabi nga nila, may mga taong hindi nakalaan o hindi para sa'yo. My life turned upside down the moment I met him. Ang sakit tanggapin yung katotohanan na hindi talaga kayo yung para sa isa't isa.

Nakakainis lang na pumana nga si kupido, pero ako lang yung tinamaan. Yan tuloy, ako lang yung nasaktan at patuloy na nahihirapan.