It's Complicated

aha its my 2nd story and i hope its good , i promise 2 update on my other story 2

DON'T OWN TWILIGHT sadly =/

                                                                     Vanessa P.O.V.

         The sun was beating on my face as I woke up this morning. I layed there for a second so my brain could wake up.After ah while I sat up and looked around. I was so lucky to have the life I'm living in cause I highly doubt that any ordinary werewolf/vampire would agree with me. I lazly swung my legs over the bed and on to the floor. I stretched a little then i walked over to my closet i pulled out a pair of black faded skinny jeans a white tank and a teal and white varsity jacket. After i got my clothes i walked into my bathroom. I went over to the shower and turned it on hot all the way. I hurried up and hoped in the shower, the blazing hot water felt nice on my skin. After i washed my hair and body i got out of the shower and i got dressed ,then i went up stairs since my bedroom is in the basement.

When i got to the kitchen no one was there and then i noticed it was really quiet around the whole house. But i just shrugged and grabbed a cereal bar from the cupboard. Then i felt a tap on my shoulder and i could of phased right there and then. But then again i do live in a family that are half vampires and Emmett does like to sneak up on me. So i turned around to yell at who ever it was but then i was stopped dead in my tracks. It was Seth. His light brown eyes looked into my emerald ones making my heart beat fast and make my face go red. Then i came back to reality and playfully slapped his shoulder "you scared the shit out of me", i laughed while i jumped up on the counter  "sorry i was just trying to get your attention", he smirked letting his dimples appear and at that moment i felt my eyes gaze over his body. He was wearing a skin tight under armour t-shirt that just made his muscles stand out and a pair of athletic Nike shorts, i could have swore i felt drool fall from the corner of my mouth and i quickly wiped my mouth , i felt blush creep up on my tan face then i put my head down let my hair fall in front of my face and i closed my eyes. Then i felt his warm hand grab my chin and lift my head up to meet his face and i slowly opened my eyes. His warm eyes were stareing at me with concern "you ok?", he asked and then i took a deep breath and nodded Then i just stared at his lips. They look soft yet kissable at the same time , i bit upper lip trying not to think of it. "so what do you wanna do today?" he asked as he pulled his hand away from my chin and suddenly i missed contact. "i dunno i have patrol soon so maybe we could do something after i get done," i said "sure maybe we could go see a movie or something?" he said and smiled "yeah that would be great," then i hopped off the counter but then my jeans caught on to something causing me to fall , i closed my eyes for impact and i crash into seth sending us both to the ground with a thud. finaly i open my eyes and notice that his lips were inches away from mine. my breath hitched and i just stared into his eyes. 3 minutes later still in the same position i finally came back to reality and i got up at vampire speed and blushed again. "sorry," i whispered and i held my hand out so i could help him up. he took it and then i pulled him up. "its ok no big deal," he said and gave me a Wolfy grin. i grinned back and then i spoke up "lets go to the big house before i start patrol," then i grabbed his hand and darted out the door.