Everything goes south

50 Days around the world may seem impossible but ever since that trip from Japan to Egypt Kakyoin Noriaki was never the same.

A rainy night was always so relaxing to Noriaki as he strolled silently down pathways and such near his area that he lived. He loved it when it was just slight drizzle because there wasn't anything threatening or dangerous about it. Or so he thought, A simple stroll turned into a horrific nightmare as Noriaki’s form began to change and cause pain unknown to another. "Wh-what's happening to me?" Nori panicked, collapsing to the ground in pain. "Is this a stand user that was waiting to ambush me? Some sort of horrible nightmare?" He wanted the pain to stop, someone to help him get to comprehend why he's doing this. Sobbing in pain was the only thing he could do as his body finally was shifting, blood spewing everywhere like a water fountain. His jaw slack, teeth sharpening, claws forming, and eyes dilating Noriaki screamed in pain as his body was taking to his new form.
Jotaro, who was walking opposite from the same pathway to get away from his annoying mother, slowed as he heard a familiar voice. “Kakyoin..?” He muttered, a number of thoughts rummaging through his mind as he paced faster down the path. Soon he met up with a figure crouched on the ground, in the middle of a street light as if he were meant to be seen. “Kakyoin.. What are you doing out so late?” He said quietly but promptly, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants. The red head looked up as he covered his face with his new hand to met and registered a familiar  stone gaze "J-Jotaro!" Kakyoin felt like leaping up and just tackling the other, Just so Jotaro would have to embrace him. "I was out for a walk and then...then..." Nori choked on a sob "I don't know what happened I don't feel like ME anymore...My head aches and my whole body feels so cold it's excruciating! " He stammered, having his hair cover his now mangled  face "I don't know what I look like anymore..."
Jotaro raised an eyebrow, listening to the plight of the other. He sighed and reached out to push away his hair. “What the hell are you rambling about you’re fine- oh!” He withdrew his, staring down at him with wide eyes. The other looked more reptilian then he did human, his eyes were yellow and his pupils slanted, his jaw also seemed to be unhinged, with sharp teeth lining it and a long forked tongue. “What are you?”
"I-I don't know...Oh god I look horrible don't I?" He stammered, quickly getting up to his feet again, Revealing a change in his height as well as he looked at his new hands. "What have I become Jotaro?" His voice softening for a moment "I need to know!" He snapped, not meaning to get angry his teeth barring and a trill in his voice. He grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him out of the light and into the shadows. “Stop it! You’ll draw attention. Come on to my house so we can figure this out.” He said firmly, turning and walking towards his home. Kakyoin hissed lowly in pain clutching tight onto Jotaros wrist "I'm sorry..." His voice spiked furiously to a rough sound that barely sounded like him. "I feel so cold Jotaro..." his hand tightening to the other as he was getting used to his new walk speed. Most of the walk he was silent for the most part besides the occasional "huff" "grunt or "hiss"
“Well hurry and get to my place so I can get you a blanket and figure out what the hell is going on.” He mumbled, walking as fast as he could back to his house. Once the two arrived, he quietly paced straight to his bedroom, careful not to wake his mother. "Alright alright I'm sorry~" the red head blushed slightly as he walked faster. Nori chuckled softly with a sharp grin, clasping his hand over his mouth from making any noise as they quietly stepped through the place. Kakyoin looked around curiously as his eyes adjusted to the new lighting. "Still got a very inviting atmosphere~" he thought, still following the others lead. Jotaro waited for the other to enter his somewhat bare bedroom, and he closed the door. He took his comforter off his bed and wrapped it around Noriaki, remembering that he complained he was cold. "Thank You Jojo...I appreciate it a lot" He bowed, wanting to show his greatest gratitude as he clutched onto the comforter tightly. He felt horrible having Jotaro do such things for him especially at this time of night. He looked over his details, etching the details into his memory. “I’ll be right back.” He muttered, heading off the library of the house. He soon can back with a load of books on demons and mystical creatures.
Kakyoin scratched behind his head, tilting his head in confusion " What's that for? Such a strange book to bring back honestly...I'm still myself Jotaro not some sort of creature in fables that you'd tell to children" His face was back to normal for now, The seam of his unhinged jaw was nowhere to be found at all as his monstrous form subsided. “It’s myths and legendary creatures, the old man had this book for a long while...figures” Jotaro scoffed, flipping through the pages in hope of a answer somewhere. “Right there!” Noriaki hissed, pointing a sharp finger on a page “ What is that? It seems like...me…” The redhead lingered on the page for a moment, reading the page.

“Naga is a Sanskrit word meaning “snake,” “serpent” or “cobra.” In Hindu, Buddhist and Jain mythology, a naga is a half serpent and half human, semi-divine creature.

According to the legend, the nagas once inhabited Earth, but became too numerous. Lord Brahma sent them to naga-loka, also called patala-loka, a luxurious underworld kingdom where they guard treasures and palaces. Although potentially dangerous, they were ordered to bite only those who were evil or who were destined to die.”
After reading the page Kakyoin couldn’t help but hiss “So I’m a Naga? I’d have to be I mean look at me!” He exploded into anger, swatting the book from Jotaro’s hands. It was a accident of sudden rage, Noriaki feeling guilty immediately after he did so but the result was having Kakyoin pinned to the ground, His voice trill and teeth snapping at the other boy. “Chill The hell out Kakyoin!” Jotaro growled, tightening his grip on the others neck as he pinned him down harder. Kakyoin laughed...It wasn’t a evil type of laugh but actual laughter “Ya know old pal...I always dreamt of getting pinned down by you but not like this~” Noriaki grinned wildly at the thought, Completely enjoying how fast Jotaro’s face turned a dark red.

"You bastard..." Jotaro blushed even more "If thats you're plan than shouldn't we be on the bed~?"

Despite just being mad at Noriaki, Jotaro still always had a soft spot for him...he was practically his only friend so of course he wasn't angry forever.

Lifting the redhead up off his feet bridal style the young joestar plants a kiss to the others forehead "Alright lets go before I turn into a monster as well..." He grunted softly, Hurrying over to the bed and swiftly pinning Noriaki to the bed.

"Damn Kujo didn't know you was such a needy babe~" he lured, dragging his new hands all over Jotaros muscular body.

"Fuck you...and just kiss me already~"