Surprised

I went home after school, I hate it, school I mean I never want to go back but I kind of have no choice I'm sixteen and I actually care about my future.Some people say that I care too much. But who cares what they think.I have no actual friends at school and my only friend is in the other school further away.I rarely see her I wish I could see her more often but I have work to do and I don't plan on getting new friends either .I'm laying on my bed wondering why are people obsessed with their looks.That's their choice, not mine I guess.I went to check in my actual mailbox, it's been weeks since I last check its so I wondered why not.I look in the mailbox and see bills and unwanted adds but there's also this nice and neat letter.I opened it and read it <<My dear lady Shirley Holloway, I wanted to ask your hand in marriage you are smart and well educated with nice intent in mind and you would make a great business ally  - Bradley Owen>> I didn't understand the part about business ally but the offer seemed interesting I have nothing to do and I never even planned on getting married so why not.

I wondered if it is too late to answer now and if the offer is still available. so sent a letter back, a letter of acceptance to his proposal.Two weeks later when she totally forgot about it, a letter of response came back it said that he is going to come get her, tomorrow!She tries to pack her stuff as fast as she can before she forgets something.The next day the doorbell rings and she opens the door seeing a large and tall man wearing a black suit at her door.A bit afraid and a bit agitated she asked her self who this man was but he answered the question himself .<<-My young lady are you miss Holloway by any chance?>> The tall man asked.  <<-Yes >> She responded with, nervously.<<Are you ready to go?>>said the man.She nodded and the man took her bags and brought it to the trunk.She followed and entered the car.A new beginning awaits! 

                                                                                                                                                         To be continued...