Chapter 1

My sister and I were born, Along with a royal blood line. My sister's name was, Dawn, and mine was Eve.....

We born to live our royal lives, as one person....
Or only one royal life, as one only lives......

I woke up with an un beating heart....
I saw gray, all around me....
I didn't know what happened...

"Hello?" I yelled...
"Is anyone, here?"

No one answered my call, for I was alone...

I heard footsteps coming toward me, as I was almost curling my self up into a ball, to hide from the mysterious sound of the footsteps coming toward my existence....

In my head, I thought,
"Maybe this is all a dream, maybe I'm just a sleep, and I'll wake up soon"

I stood up with bravery and was walking forward to the sounds of what I thought was coming to me...
I herd it coming faster, until I herd a faint call of my name....

"Eve!!" It cried.
"Eve?!"

I tried to run to who or what was calling out to my name, until I saw, a man in a suit, dressed up as if I was going to a ball...

"Hello?" I asked the man.
"Do you know where I am? I'm lost"

With a low voice the man spoke..

"I am Father Time, the care taker of who holds whose soul was hurt, or left in peace. I'm the one, who let you in.." the man spoke in pride.
"For where you are, is where you will never see who you truly love anymore"

I stared at the one who calls him self "Father Time" and started to have tears. Trying to wipe them off, I asked,
"Why? Why am I here? I want to go back home, to my mom, dad, and my sister!!" I told.
"I want to go home!"

With a sigh, and sadness in his face, he said,
"I'm sorry, Eve. For I cannot do that, your life ended, and you awoke, with an un beating heart, that can't be seen, I'm sorry that you can never see your family and your people again..." he said in guilt...
I had tears coming down my face, as I tried to pinch and pinch myself, so that this was all just a dream, that I would be home happy with only tears of joy, but....... it didn't work, I was hurt by my pinching, for I was truly... dead.....