Character story

Back in my home town it was not that un-common for demons to lurk around. They did cause too much problems for everyone, well that's how it seemed. One day my mom (a traveling merchant) was attacked by a demon. She does not remember much of what happened, but she can't seem to accept me as her's.
She never paid attention to me and I didn't really know why. From time to time she would act show some kindness to me. It was never really much though. Everyone looked at me like I didn't belong, that I wasn't worth the air I would breathe. The more I aged the more I changed. People overtime started to like me. I actually grew to hate it.
When I reached pre-teens people would spend all day with me, and the next day not even remember doing it. Once I got old enough I talked to my mom. I did not like what I herd. Around fifteen I left to contemplate my life and if anyone would love me.
After along journey, I was on a mission. I ran across a woman who did not seem to be affected by me. I ran into her multiple times on it. After I finished I up I asked her on a date. However, she said it had to be after dark. We went on a couple dates then she spung some news on me. The told me she was a vampire, and she was afraid I'd leave her. That is until I explained my situation to her.
Many years passed and she is my wife I am awake 20 hours a day on average but that is just my life. With protecting my home, making money, and always being restless that has become my schedule. I travel doing dangerous jobs and study the ways of magic. All in hopes that one day I can find that bastard and kill him.