THE STORY OF TRUE LOVE (ISHQBAAZ)

PART-1

           The story starts from where Pinky blackmailing Anika to get out of Shivaay's life of saying that if she didn't leave him she will tell that he is an illegitimate child.
                  Anika gets shattered after hearing this ,as soon as pinky went from there she was shocked to see someone was hearing those conversations it was none other than Omru. They gets shocked hearing this truth. Rudra cries a lot then Anika get them outside the home.

Rudy: I can't believe that truth (cryingly said)

Anika: Listen to me omru u both have to make a promise.

Om: what bhabhi that we shouldn't tell this one to Shivaay right (angry mode)

Anika: om that's the way we have, for Shivaay (naam, khoon, khandhan) name ,blood,family is more important its his pride i don't want to break that please i beg u don't tell to him please....omru

Rudy: then you leaving this home bhabi right, don't leave him, anyways one day the truth comes in front don't leave him bhabhi. Bhaiya needs u please (holding her hand)

Om: yess bhabi he is right he needs u.

Anika: why you both understand the situation if i stay here then pinky aunty will tell the truth she is very adamant.

Om: then what will happen after u leave he will totally broken

Anika:  you both are there to handle him and there to worry please promise me that u both hide this truth to him.. Please (in crying eyes)

Omru: promise bhabi (keeping hands on Anika's head)

Anika: ok then do what i say to u both

Omru: what bhabhi??

Anika: i will make a drama in which shivaay will get angry on me and throw out this home. You have promised me don't forget.

Omru: we are so proud to have bhabi like u .
          Then they hugged each other and Anika went to her room in sad mood, as shivaay was already angry on her due to prinku's marriage. On the other side omru were planning something.

Om: we have to do something , we have to stop bhabi from going , then hide the truth from shivaay without breaking the promise.

Rudy: yess om bhabi is so nice she is ready to sacrifice . At first we have bring bhaiya bhabi close then only we can stop her.

Om: i have a plan

Rudy: what plan??

Om: through this plan we can't separate Shivika and hide the truth also even choti ma (pinky) can't do anything..

Rudy: what's the plan??

Om: just wait and watch
         And he flipped his hair.

This is my first story in wattpad please like and comment on my story if there any drawback please comment it. Your support is needed please read and enjoy and the next parts will updated soon