Part 1

It was 14th February.. the day of love..

One boy was sleeping in his room.. wind was coming.. he was sleeping peacefully.. but his sleep got disturbed because of the knock of the door..

The boy- ajaiye..

Other person- karan.. ap abhi tak uthe nehi??

Karan- kya viraj.. aj toh sone do..

Viraj- ap shayed bhul rahe but aaj valentines day hai.. aur apki 5th girlfriend ki sath date hai..

Karan- kya viraj.. ap bhi na.. humara date hai aur apko pata hai.. apko ye sab pasand nehi.. par humesha ap hi hume yaad dilwate ho.. ap hume yaad dilwate hi kyu ho??

Viraj smiled..

Viraj- kyuki hum humari iss chotu sa bhai se bohot pyaar karte hai..

Karan- kya apki jindegi me kabhi pyaar nehi aayega??

Viraj- hume kuch kaam hai....

And viraj went to terrace not knowing that his life is going to change for ever..The sky was blue.. clouds were making the sky more beautiful.. winds were blowing making that moment more romantic..

Viraj was walking on terrace.. 

suddenly his eyes fell on a girl who was playing on a building terrace next to his house.. 

but viraj couldn't see her face because of her hairs.. then he heard someone calling the girl..

Someone- nisha.. nisha..

Viraj (in mind) – so this is her name.. nisha.. nice name.. par hum unki face hi nehi dekh parahe hai..

Suddenly nisha turned.. 

both looked at each other.. they had an eye lock.. viraj lost in nisha's small black eyes and nisha lost in viraj's blue ocean eyes.. they were lost in themselves.. but then a little boy came there and took nisha.. while going.. nisha was continuously looking viraj.. viraj's eyes were on nisha till her shadow disappeared.. this is called love at first site.. when, where, how it will happened in our life.. we don't know.. same happened to our niraj.. they also fell in love in a few second.. like that day.. almost everyday niraj met.. took their glances.. but never talked with each other.. they only each others name.. they fall in love with each other by only seeing each other.. 

na jaane, na kabhi baat kiye dono ek dusre se pyaar kar bethe.. isse hi toh kehte hai pyaar.. ek anokhi pyaar..Like this.. time passed.. the next day was nisha's birthday.. viraj knew it and planned a surprise for her..

AT 11.50 PM

Nisha was sitting on her bed and thinking about viraj.. suddenly the electricity cut off.. she shouted by calling her parents but none answer.. she came out from her room.. again called everyone.. but none answer.. then she went to garden.. she was amazed seeing the decoration of the garden.. full garden was decorated with lights.. white lilies.. it was like heaven.. 

nisha was admiring the beauty of garden.. 

then viraj came there.. seeing viraj nisha got shocked.. viraj smiled seeing nisha shocked.. went to her and looked at his watch.. and started counting..

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3