not so innocent.

heads shoulders knees and toes
knees and toes
heads shoulders knees and toes
knees and toes
eyes and
ears and
mouth and
nose
head shoulders knees and toes.

little Parker Renolds was a normal little boy. he had his imaginary friends and imaginary places.

when he was around the age of 11 he became fascinated with art. it seemed normal, he would sketch out portraits and paint them and hang them up. he was fond of these drawings, all of 'Drent' his imaginary friend.

around the age of 13 his pictures got more details and a background. this is when Parkers parents started getting worried. they saw that Drent was splattered with black and had two icey blue eyes.

in one picture, Drent was using a file to sharpen his teeth. this progressed until Drents teeth where all very sharp.

Parker had stopped talking by the age 15. He would only manage to mumble out "heads shoulders knees and toes"

one night, while Parkers parents where asleep, he was up drawing. Something in Parker snapped as he looked over the pictures. he ran into his parents room only able to repeat "Heads, shoulders, knees, and toes" between sobs of frustration. they tried comforting the boy, obviously.

Parker was still mumbling the words as he tangled his fingers in his mother's hair. With a sudden yank and shriek of "HEADS" Parker pulled out a chunk of his moms hair. his dad tried restraining the boy. Parker again shrieked "SHOULDERS" and dug his sharp nails into his dad. By now both parents looked at him in disbelief.

Parker ran out, into the bathroom. he found his dads shaver and held it behind his back. then, he went back into the room. "mom, dad, sorry..." he said, getting closer to them.

"KNEES" he yelled and with a quick swipe of the razor he cut the skin right below both his parents knee caps. the blood trickles down their legs and onto the floor. the parents where un able to move, stuck in shock as Parker finally whispered "toes..." and revealed his teeth, sharpened like Drents. he bit off each of his parents toes. He then left, waiting fot their blood to drain so he knew they where dead.

the next week, authorities found Parker in the corner of the room naked and his parents missing their toes, eyes, ears, and their nose and mouth stitched up together. on the walls, painted in blood from Parkers open arms (a suicide) where the words "Drent wins" followed by the words to the children's song head shoulders knees and toes.