Prologue: Where Is My Sister?

The pittering, pattering resounds in this small deserted island. A seeming eerie vibe gave off in this empty area. But not empty at all, since one soul is present in this area. An average sized house, roof made out of hay and bamboo walls with miniture windows.

Inside the said place, is a boy with messy jet black hair and crystal eyes, eyes crying. "Where is she? Is it my fault?" The young boy repeatedly mumbled asked himself, definitely in his own paranoia. Instead of being an indecent island boy of no attire in this soulless place, he wore a clean set of clothes.

Glancing at the picture in his hands, he sees a picture of a girl with short silver hair and blue eyes in a pink shirt and denim shorts. It was her older sister, him being four and her older sister, six. "I miss you, so damn much." The boy buries himself in his knees, little tears seeping out of his eyes.

Blinking those tears away, his stomach growled. He missed the times where his sister would randomly show up and give him Stick-Os, sadly, she was not present here. Instead, she is nowhere to be found, rather missing. The black haired boy, identified as Kai, lets out a small whimper. It was his birthday today, and he has no sister to be with.

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me. Happy birthday, happy birthday. I miss you Star-nee." Kai sings slowly to himself, ending it with a low tone. He truly missed his sister and desires- no, needs to be with her. Kai and Star used to be together in an orphanage took them at very young ages. Experimented for a year, Star had been successful while Kai is unstable. Could destroy a whole city if he lets his anger get the best of him.

That's why Kai is in an island, even if he dies here, no one would be hurt by him. He didn't want to have dark magic as his forte. Sighing, her stood up from the dark corner and plop down on his leather couch, then started reading a book. It was in a surprisingly good state, since it was washed over. But lucky Kai, it was in a plastic bag. It was a book by Spadon King, a really good author. Sweet stomach churning events happened between the protagonist's foes, him being a phantom thief and some rivals for friendly reason.

Kai occasionally laughs at how the two character would bicker their wits out like an old married couple. About eleven chapters, he soon felt a little drowsy. Letting out a contagious yawn, he stands up from the couch and to his room. Black, red and yellow covered the decent looking room. Kai sure does know his crafts. Falling on the cotton bed he made out of his sheep, he soon lets himself be swallowed whole by the abyss of sleep.

There he dream of his fond childhood memories of his sister and him.

~Dream~

"Star-nee! Wait up!" Four-year old Kai hollers to his sister. "Gee, you are too slow, ya know?" Star flicks her brother's forehead which makes Kai flinch.

"Owie." Kai complains. "You are such a meanie, nee-chan." Kai mumbles lowly.

"Love ya too, ototo." Star cheers, her smile wider than ever. Kai's blue orbs widen, cutely. "Aww, you're just too cute." Star kisses her brother's forehead which flustered Kai.

"Star-nee." Kai blushes a little upon the sight of his innocent older sister.

"You know, when we get out here, let's-" Star couldn't finish since this abyss of his childhood time was slowly fading."

~End~

Kai shoots awake. "Crap...what was Star-nee about to say?" Kai questions to himself. "Oh well, next time, I guess." Kai shrugs, seeing the morning daylight smiling sweetly at the male. Kai returns it with a gentle one too.

"I will find you nee-chan...I promise." Kai pledges to himself. "Oh yeah, I have to check The Demon's Jade." Kai reminds himself as he nods, and walks to his living room. Opening one of the cabinets, he sees a green eye that is particularly a gem. A note slips out as he picks it up.

Tonight, at Good and Evil Island, I will steal The Demon's Jade.

-Kaitou Joker
-Kaitou Starbeam”

Kai finishes reading aloud. His crystal eyes widen, "This might be a lead to nee-chan. Starbeam is my alias for her.." Kai says, speaking his thoughts. "I will meet you, Star-nee." Kai concludes as he outs the note in his pocket. Getting his sharpened knife, his eyes has a deadly glint in it. His left blue eye, flickering between red and blue.

"Welcome home, nee-chan."

Hi. This is Kai Strike. I made a yandere out of my OC for his sister. Wow, just wow. And also, longest chapter I have ever written!
Okay, I will be using two OCs so hurry up! Hurry up! And don't worry, I won't make him yandere for too long, sooner or later he'll be all rainbows and sunshine when he has sis back.

Form-
Name:
Kaitou Name:
Birthday:
Family:
Relations to the main characters (Kai and Star):
How you met them:
Others:

Hurry up! Hurry up!

[Made By: Kai_Strike50]
[Edited By: KonRinChan]