Jai Brooks

Jai and yourself had been seeing each other for about a month but he still hadn't asked you out properly. Today, he'd invited you to his house as no one else was in. 

You got ready by straightening your hair and applying your usual makeup and walked to your wardrobe to pick an outfit. You settled on some ripped skinny jeans, a black lace crop top and white converse. 

You got your bag and grabbed your car keys before locking the door and walking to your car.

You drove to Jai's and walked up the path to the house. You knocked on the door before someone opened it. Your jaw nearly dropped when you saw Jai standing there in nothing but a towel that was lowly hung on his hips, showing his V line.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies" Jai joked. You blushed slightly before Jai stretched his arm out into the house, indicating you to come in. You walked into the small, homely house and walked to the kitchen. 

"Just gonna change, be back in a sec" Jai smiled before walking away. You'd been here many times before so you felt comfortable enough to make yourself a glass of water. 

A couple minutes later Jai came back wearing black skinny jeans and a tight white top that showed his perfectly sculptured six pack and muscles. 

"Hey beautiful" He smiled slightly, walking up to you and placing his hands on either side of your waist. He gave you a peck before taking the glass of water from your hand and drinking it, smirking at you. 

"Hey. I wasn't early was I? We said 2:15, right?" You asked, feeling paranoid.

"Nope, I was just late" he laughed a little. You watched him as he got a bowl out of the cupboard and some popcorn.

"I was thinking a movie? Popcorn, junk food, fizzy drinks" he said as he put the popcorn in the microwave. He walked to the fridge where he grabbed some junk food and a bottle of coke before placing them on the table. 

"Sounds good. What we watching?" The one problem you both had was you had different opinions and likings to movies. Jai liked action and scary movies while you liked chick flicks or romance movies. 

"21 Jump Street? Then a scary movie, maybe?" he smirked at you, knowing you hated scary movies. 

"No scary movies Jai. You know I hate them" Jai walked over and hugged you while laughing lightly.

"I'm here, you'll be fine." He pulled away from the hug but kept his arms around your waist. He looked into your eyes and slowly leaned in. You both closed your eyes and your lips met, moulding together perfectly. Jai moaned slightly while gliding his tongue along your bottom lip; you quickly responded letting his tongue roam your mouth.

You both pulled back when the microwave *ping* went. Jai got the popcorn out and grabbed a handful of junk food from the table.

"Can you get the coke and a couple glasses, please?" He walked into the lounge and you followed after. Jai put the movie in and sat beside you on the sofa, placing his arm around your shoulder as you snuggled into his side.

Half way through the movie, you looked up at Jai. He looked distracted, his eyes weren't on the movie they were just watching his hands on his lap.

He looked down on you, a little suprised that you were looking at him. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV off before turning his body to face you.

"Babe?" 

"Hm, Jai?" You asked catiously.

"Erm, w-will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, nervously. 

You looked a little shocked, even though you weren't really. Your insides were on fire, you were so happy he'd finally asked you.

"Yes" you simply said before he kissed you.