Chapter one: Want What We Can't Have

Theodosia Burr was a very intelligent, beautiful young women. Or, that's what people told her. She was 16 years old, and a junior in high school. Being the young women she was, and you guessed it, she had boys following her practically everywhere.

This caused girls to get jealous over her, so as you would probably guess, Theodosia didn't get along with a whole lot of people at her school. Sure, she had friends, but that wasn't enough to distract her from what others said to her.

Theodosia also valued her education more then almost anything. That meant that romance and relationships where not one of her priorities.

That is...excluding Philip Hamilton.

Theodosia hated to admit it, but she had a huge crush on her best friend Philip since the third grade.

But, much to her dismay, so did almost every other girl in the school. So, she kept her feelings a secret, knowing that even if he did feel the same, her father would never ever approve. He barely even approved of the friendship they shared.

Like her mother used to say to her when she was young, we all want what we can't have.

-

Authors note: heyy! So sorry this chapter is short, but that's because it's more of an introduction. Also, this story is more of just something for me to do when I get bored. Anyway, happy readings and I hope you enjoy!