Who Are You

(Y/N) POV
???-"GET OUT OF HERE YOU NEARLY KILLED ME AND THE OTHERS HERE AND YOU REKT (I dont care if I spelled it wrong) THE PROPERTY AS WELL AND YOU DONT EVEN CARE GO AWAY YOU USELESS MUTT!!!" my boss shouted out me.

I started to walk away until two people passed by.

???-"Got kicked out on your 5th day here,wow." the guy spoke while smiling.

???-"Our boss is pretty polite, but to her, she's like hell." the other person said.

I stopped to think what they said and was true.But I ignored them or at least they thought.
It was getting dark and didn't have a place to stay in.I saw an abandoned house (I just used this abandoned scene part from my other book).On the right side was grassy area which I guess wasnt really visited much.And on the left side of it was a dark alley.I heard little kid screaming for help in the alley way.
???-"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" no one cared but I did.The poor little guy kept wailing for help.

(Y/N)-"GET AWAY FROM THE KID AND HIM PUT DOWN!!!" I shouted at the robber.
The robber put down the kid but didn't stop there, he grabbed me and threw into the hard brick wall.The kid moved so he wouldn't get hurt and then he tried to help me up, I got up and then punched the robber's stomach.He fell to the ground.Wether I just killed him or he just isn't moving, either way the the kid is safe.
???-"Wow, n-no one has ever fought for me before." he said in amazement.

(Y/N)-"Then consider this your first time getting saved." I said while smiling.

???-"Here have it." the kid offered me 50 dollars.

(Y/N)-"Woah kid um I don't think I can accept this." I said.

???-"Please do, I don't want my first protector to not have an award." he said while smiling.

(Y/N)-"Well um I guess if it makes you happy, I gladly will." I said with a smile.

He puts the money in my hands and he runs of.

I looked at the money thinking what should I do with it.I heard footsteps.And then my shadow expanded which means that someone was behind me.
I looked behind me and saw 2 kids.One was a wolf kid,the other one was a witch.

Lumine POV
After getting kicked out I slept for a bit.
I then get woken up by a guy which Im guessing is a which see
He asked me if I knew where the train station was.

Lumine-"D-dont you have a phone?" I asked.

???-"Battery died."he said blankly.

I didn't have much to do here anyways so I got up told him to follow.
When we were walking I, well the guy with me as well, heard yelling noise.And then we saw a kid running happily from a dark alley.
We then a see a girl with (f/c =fur color) wolf ears and tail.
The wolf girl looked at us when she turned around.
She just stood there, quietly.It was quiet for a few seconds until I said...

Lumine-"Hey there uh are you lost?" I asked while putting my head to the side with my wolf ears.

(Y/N)-"N-no its just that-" she said until a guy came to us and shouted.

???-"KODY!" the tall guy said in worried voice.

I'm guessing that guy beside me was named Kody.I think,I wasn't sure but seeing the assemblance (I think thats how you spell it) between the tall man and the younger boy I guess they were family?
The girl said nothing after what just happened.

???-Oh Lumine, (Y/N) nice meeting you two here.

And Im guessing her name was (Y/N) or at least that was what the tall guy said.Wait but when I realized he knew both of our names I freaked out and so did she.

???-"I know your guy's bosses, Karrisa Madison and Edward Hageman don't freak out." he said while smiling.

Me and (Y/N) looked at each other confused and then look at the older guy.

Both-"But our boss never mentioned you, well not that we know." (Y/N) and I said at the same,confused.

???-"Oh really, well anyways my name is Aiden, this here is Kody,my son." he said while smiling.
When he was also talking,(Y/N) came up to me and went right beside me.

Third Person View
After that, Aiden, Kody, Lumine and (Y/N) go into goes into the car (Aiden and Kody's car btw).

Aiden-"So why were you two outside in the middle of night?" he asked Lumine and (Y/N).

Both-"Got kicked out." Lumine and (Y/N) said whild rubbing their heads and laughing awkwardly.

Aiden-"Ah I should've guess." Aiden said while smiling.

(Y/N)-"W-what do you mean?" (Y/N) asked.

Aiden-"Well both of you did some funny but harmful things like Lumine remember that time when you bumped into Edward down the stairs and got him into the hospital,and (Y/N) remember when you pushed Karrisa's head into the brick wall and also sent her into the hospital.

Lumine-"W-well I accidentally slipped on the mat." Lumine said as he puts a hand on his neck.

(Y/N)-"And I was running away from the others cause they were chasing me." (Y/N) said with a awkward smile.

While they were waiting to get home Lumine and (Y/N) were talking with each other to get to know one another.They both were talking until the car stopped.

(Y/N):W-what the?!?' (Y/N) thought.

Kody-"Dad why did we suddenly stop?
Kody asked.

Aiden-"Haha sorry I noticed that we're almost out of gas, we'll be stopping." he answered.

Lumine,Kody and (Y/N) went side the store.

Kody-"Why are 2 here." Kody asked.

(Y/N)-"W-well your dad told us to come with." (Y/N) answered.

Kody-"Well tell him that I sent you back." he said while pointing outside.

Lumine-"Well I-" Lumine said until he got interuppted.

???-"THIS IS A ROBBERY!!!" the robber said while pointing the gun at the shop owner.

???-"Going somewhere,move an inch and I'll sh-" another robber said until Lumine slapped the gun out of the guys hand.

Lumine kicked the guy's face,he had a blue bunny mask.The other one had a brown bear mask.

(Y/N)-"K-Kody this way." (Y/N) says while pointing at the end of the aisle.

(Y/N) grabbed Kody's hand which made Kody kinda blush.
Kody kinda felt like he can trust (Y/N).

???-"What happe-" the bear masked girl said until when me and Kody show up.
Kody and (Y/N) ran up to Lumine.

???-"Y-YOU!!!"the bear masked person said as she pointed the gun and then shot.
Author Note
Hello my wolves for some of you who haven't read my other book Wolf Love,Im Wolfie~Chan and Im an author who likes making stories for people to enjoy ,sadly I have freakin school which means I can't be uploading much but Ill try to finish my homework quickly.Please enjoy this one and enjoy my other books.Bye.