part 1

hi friends ! Hope you guys enjoy this story , just saying this very smutty ! Lol enjoy

Ashley's pov

"Let's go Emily we are gunna be late for this interview" I yell at my sister , this is a really important interview for the both of us. We are trying to become the new actresses for the show " Doctor who " . Its one of my favorite shows since I was a little girl and been my dream to be a companion.

I live with my sister emily who is 23, loves dogs and lives with me after our parents died in a plane crash but I love her to the death of me , but I hope she doesn't get this part because David Tennant. Oh that man. I could go on for ages talking about how perfect he is . I'm only 26 though and this would be such a dream to be his companion.

"Alright I'm heading to the car lets go !" As we head to the place the whole way emily was talking about how she was gonna ask for David number and it made me so jealous like I wanted to slam on the breaks so hard but I left it and kept to myself. "I wonder what he smells like, or if hes single, or if he think I'm fuckable , uh who do I think I am , he will find me attractive and date me and we will have little tennants running around  . don't sorry ashley you can be the godparent" Ugh Emily is really pissing me off , she just looks like a slut and I know david will not find this attractive , but what if he doesn't even like me . doesn't find me attractive.

Hope you guys find this first part interesting ! More soon comment your name if you wanna be added ! Also I'll be making another story while making this story but I'll pick someones name to be an actual companion of any doctor they like ! And have it seem like an actual doctor who show (:
Follow my Instagram: davidten.mp3