Aphrodisiac

Hi, I'm sexual frustrated. Nice to meet you.

Disclaimer: I still don't own One Piece

Sand, sand and only sand.

The sun shone on top of their heads, slowly burning their skin. They didn't know how long they have been here. An hour? Five hours? Long enough for Luffy to finally shut up.

Luffy had been whining for water for a loooong time, so Nami was glad he was quiet. She was mad. Not at him. No, not at all. Luffy actually protected Nami. Again. For the billionth time. No, she was mad at herself.

If only Nami was a bit stronger, she could have protected herself against the huge sand scorpion. But no, Luffy had to jump in front of her and they were swept away by its tail. Swept to the middle of the desert, without their bags, water and compass. She also found out now, without her compass she was even a bigger loser than she already thought she was.

One thing was a huge plus. The tail swept against their sides, but the burning sun and the thirst made them forget the horrible pain they actually were in.

Nami looked at Luffy, beginning to be scared how quiet he was. Did he have a heatstroke? Or was he mad at her for being stuck in this situation? Where was the crew when they needed them?

.oOo.

"THIS IS HORRIBLE!" Usopp yelled, running around like an idiot. "HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED!? HOW WILL THEY SURVIVE!?"

"Calm down."

Usopp turned around, seeing Zoro lied down in the sand, drinking his water. "HOW COULD YOU SAY CALM DOWN WHILE YOU ARE DRINKING WATER!" Usopp yelled, almost pulling his hair out "THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE WATER."

"Usopp, Zoro is right. You have to calm down."

Usopp now turned to look at Sanji, who was nonchalantly cooking the huge sand scorpion. Sanji obviously didn't forgive the beast for swiping his lovely Nami-swan away. "And we have food. Great. Maybe Luffy can use his nose and smell his way to here." Usopp said, trying to be reasonable. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!"

The only second one who seemed to be nervous was little Chopper, who was sitting inside of Franky's belly currently. Franky made an airconditioned room for Chopper inside his belly, and his chest is glass plated so Chopper could still hear and see everything. Franky was ok with getting his cola fridge out of his belly so his nakama could be save.

"Usopp, one of the smartest of the crew and the strongest of the crew are together. They have power and wits. It would have been more of a problem if you were stuck with Luffy." Zoro explained. His water bottle was empty, but they were close by the ship so it didn't matter much.

Robin nodded, looking into the horizon towards where Nami and Luffy flew to. What the other crewmembers didn't realize, was that Robin currently had Nami's bag with her... And it had the compass in it. So honestly, Robin was beginning to be quite nervous too. Human can live 100 hours without water, less when it's very hot.

Robin looked towards the sky, seeing the sun shining upon her. It was mocking her, making her more worried as the sun was suddenly getting warmer. Although it might have been her imagination. Robin had no places to put eyes on, so finding them was impossible...

.oOo.

Luffy wanted water, but he had no energy anymore to even ask for a bit. Not like Nami had some with her and looking at the sky it wouldn't rain for one bit. His thirst and heat made him forget his hunger and pain. The whole crew was wearing desert clothes, so they were save from burned skin, but he still felt like he was melting. Maybe he was melting and he would turn into a puddle of rubber...