Blood Moon

🍥🍱 Bloodless Night🍜🍙

My name is Akina-but am mostly known as freak...demon whore....kyuubi....kitsune-....and am 4 years old and this is my story.

I live in the village of konoha at the hidden orphanage with a lots of other children but unlike most other children I have my own room. It's more of a closet than an actual room. My treatment at the orphanage was....is detestable. Case in point I am scared of water because my head is almost always guaranteed to be pushed under water regardless of it being extremely hot or cold water. It's gotten to the point I can't be in a bathroom with someone without screaming.

All in in to sum it up I am unloved. Yes there was no one that loves me or loved me...am told my own parents left my behind...there is no one that wants me be it around them or simply being there.

And on the day of my birth October 10th I was kicked out of the orphanage and hunted-( I would say chased down but)-by the villagers screaming,yelling and shouting. There was so much...anger so much hate and I could feel it all.

Why....why can't anyone love me? Am I really a demon? The reason their all so mad,hurt and angry? 'Maybe if I did die everything would be resolved.' I thought to myself as the dragged me to the forest. Shinobi are meant to protect defenseless villages but the ignore me some even spit in my direction or simply on me.

'Kaa-San....Tou-San I hate you! I hate you for leaving me in a world where no one loves me...where no one wants me! I hate you so much!' Akina yelled in her mind. After so much self pity only anger remains.

Women...men...Shinobi and civilians all watch as the three men held her down and began to stab her with broken glass.

'If someone can love me....want me....can't I be happy? Kami-Sama! Wait Kami-Sama isn't real if he was I wouldn't be here or am I really a ddddd....demon.' The last thought did her in and by this time Akina was waiting on her death.

'I have no one.....no one wants me may...be...this is for the....b...est.' And as Akina's eyes slowly shut a down voice was heard....

"What's going on here?"

****Three hours earlier****

Ryu the only living grandson of the fire damiyo was bored. Yes you read right bored. His grandfather had brought him to konoha to relieve him of some of boredom,however days spent listening to the village politicians suck up to his grandfather just for more money was sickening to the 14 year old.

As for how bored he was his grandfather had tired all manner of curing methods....including sending 'Woman' to him tire him out. But for a man reborn in the fictional world of Naruto as the grandson of the fire damiyo he was understandably bored.

Yes you read right ' I the great and powerful Ryu was transmigrated reincarnated into the anime (or manga really) world of Naruto. Usually characters thrown into these worlds are born with a relationship to the lead character or someone of influence. Sometimes they are born at random times to affect the main character for better or worse.

However upon waking up in this world Ryu vowed to not get involved with anything. Things were made easy for him born a heir to the throne rather than being related to any members of the rookie 12. However as the old saying goes....'time makes the heart grow fonder.' Life as a Side character became boring quickly. That's not to say he wasn't going to make a name for himself oh no....A genius....prodigy.....a one in a million intelligence rate. Ryu may want to stay on the side lines but that doesn't mean that he will change events in a whole new and different way from before. Having been born in his previous life as a child with a huge IQ of 300+ help him plan out how he wants his Naruto series to play out. His IQ was how he convinced his grandfather to let him join him on his trip to konoha. But that's a story for another time.
Currently our little OC character is wondering the outer ring of konoha a little bit further than the red light district. As stated before he was planning out his own series....what happens...when it happens and how it happens. Of course some things were just not in his control and he knew that, however the things he could control he would. So when he heard soft whimpers,his curiosity got the best of him. Opening his month to speak in a deep dark velvet voice he called out softly but firmly.....
What's going on here?