Dawn (Harry Styles)

Chapter 1

Drunken bodies stumbled into me as I pushed my way through the crowd of the pub. Some woman cursing at me for stepping on her foot. I mumbled a quick 'sorry' and continued to find my way out of the pub.

I finally pushed open the heavy wooden doors and sucked in a breath of fresh air.

Suddenly, I was pulled backwards and thrown against a brick wall of a dark alley.

"Was I not good enough for you bitch?"

He pulled open my blouse, buttons flying everywhere.

I recognised the face of my attacker, a man who was constantly bugging me back in the bar.

"I-"

He brought a hand over my mouth.

"I'll show you!" he yelled, kneeing me in the ribs. I groaned in pain as black spots blurred my peripheral vision.

I gasped when I saw him undo his belt, knowing what would happen next.

I desperately screamed and cried for help as he shoved me harder against the wall, slapping me with all of his strength.

Now tears blurred my view.

"Shut. Up!" he screamed at me.

Before I could make a sound, my attacker was thrown backwards and I collapsed to the concrete floor, scraping my knee.

I winced in pain as I heard the wailing sirens fill the streets.

"Are you alright?"

I slowly looked up, gasping at the person stood before me.

"Shit, Kelsey?!"

"H-Harry?"

Stood before me was Harry Styles. I knew him ever since I was in the seventh grade, and I had a crush on him ever since.

He had changed so much now. His arms were covered in tattoos, he had a stud above and below his eyebrow, a lip piercing on either side of his bottom lip...

"Kelsey you okay?"

"Uhm.. y-yeah..."

He helped me up and brought me into his black range rover.

He ran around the car and slid into the drivers side.

"Where am I taking you?"

"Anywhere..." I mumbled.

Harry sighed and started the car.

"You wanna talk about it, love?"

"Not really..."

I pulled my blouse tighter together, the ripped material showing my bust.

"Hold on." Harry said, reaching into the back seat and pulling out a grey hoodie.

"Here put this on, love."

"Thank you."

I slipped it over my head and felt more comfortable when it fell past my hips.

I turned my head and stared at Harry's hands. His knuckles bloody from beating my attacker. I trailed my eyes over the ink covering his arms, memorising them. I recognised a few from high school.

A flower, a moon, a cross, a ship, and the initials "H.S."

"Could you stop staring you're making me nervous." he chuckled.

"S-Sorry..."

"'S alright, love, really."

We pulled into the driveway of what seemed to be his home.