Sisters Before Misters

"He was totally checking you out!" Anna nudged her sister in the side, grinning widely. Elsa groaned as Anna once again brought up the topic of dating, suitors, and courting.

"What does 'checking you out' even mean?" Elsa asked, exasperated with the entire situation.

"It means he thinks you're hot," Anna said the face-splitting grin still resting on her face. Elsa stared at Anna with an eyebrow raised. "Beautiful, Elsa, beautiful. Hot means beautiful to put it simply," Anna explained, her smile dropping.

"Didja think he was hot?" Anna interrogated, her enthusiasm returning.

"I do not have an opinion on that subject as I'm sure you are well aware since I have told you multiple times," Elsa repeated herself for what seemed like the hundredth time rather than the actual five times that it was.

"C'mon, was it his nose? Too narrow and long? It's okay, Elsa, I like my men big-nosed too. Just look at Kristoff!" Anna bubbled emphatically. Elsa lost track of her thoughts for a moment after that statement. She looked into Anna's teal blue eyes. The moment their eyes locked, they both burst into laughter.

Elsa couldn't hardly stop no matter how desperately she tried. Anna's comment was too spontaneous and bewildering. She held her aching stomach, throwing her other arm around her sister shoulders.

"Oh, gosh, don't tell Kristoff I said that," Anna wheezed, trying to stop the giggles. Elsa snorted loudly which caused both of the sisters to stop laughing for a moment. They then nearly immediately started back again.

"Anna, you're killing me!" Elsa gasped, trying to overcome her fit of hysteria. After a few more moments of scattered giggles, they finally stopped and continued to walk down the hallway together.

"His hair was really great, though. And his smile, too," Anna mentioned thoughtfully.

"I'll be sure not to let Kristoff know that you're fancying other men," Elsa replied, trying to get Anna to shut up. It worked for a moment. Just as Elsa thought Anna would stop talking about the prince, Anna started back again.

"I think you should talk to him. He probably hasn't left Arendelle yet. Isn't his boat supposed to leave for Denmark tonight? That means you still have time! Let's hurry!" Anna cried, grabbing Elsa's hand tightly and attempting to pull her along. Once Anna's statement fully processed, Elsa used the entirety of her weight to stop Anna in her tracks.

"Woah, woah, woah. I'm not talking to some man that I don't even know that well."

"Well, didn't you talk to him in the meeting earlier?" Anna asked innocently. Elsa rolled her eyes.

"That was formally. You're trying to get me to converse informally. There's a difference."

"Oh, you say potato, I say potahto. It's mostly the same thing. With informal talks, it's just adding a little more of you into it. Let's practice," Anna said, using the tip of one of her braids to make a faux mustache.

"Good day, Queen Elsa, how are-"

"Anna-"

"My, my, you look lovely today. Would you care to-"

"Anna, I never agreed to-"

"Do tell me a bit about yourself," Anna said, twirling her makeshift mustache. Elsa shook her head and grabbed Anna's hand.

"Come along, you- what was it you called me the other day? Oh, yeah, I remember. Come along, you 'knucklehead,'" Elsa tugged her sister along, heading for the dining room so that they could indulge in some delicious sandwiches for lunch.