pickles and cheese dont taste good together

making friends is fun. sometimes. omg can i haz friends that don’t make people want to kill themselves? Why not? ok i won’t bother you with your knowledge and stuffs that make me want to cry. omg i don’t want to make you hard or anything. I don’t like pregnant women. pink fresh clouds. fish can hear you thinking just before oyu sneeze. pickles and cheese dont taste good together in the weezy stage of being sober. listening to daft punk doesn't make you cool. cheesy fries make me want to throw up your carbs that you had this morning. derp thought it was ok to say that i suck... i thought it was ok to say that he swallows. how about now? do u want my body now? i put so much drugs in it to make me think that i look hot.

did you know?:

that way before crocs where used as birth control, dragons where used as party flavored condoms. back then, tv was NOT for everyone.

u cant haz a brown girl.

it's not nice for chicken derps to make fun of sexy llamas just because of there deformed nose-like knee bones. visual violence is not permitted unless you are 85 and under. any one who is willing to give their own life for a woman with ears like a kitty kat should be the king/queen for a day. miley cyrus SHOULD stop and CAN stop. I will make her. if chris brown doesnt text me back in 39 days, i will kill miley cyrus. the cycle for a new life starts now.

ヾ(。ꏿ﹏ꏿ)ノ゙ MUST HAVE

⌒(=・ x ・=)⌒ HEHE

why must we have logic? cheese bird mess. onojnfokweonksdcoinwek

i like to have rough....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... food fighs.

my apologies for this being EXTREMELY random and for the trble grmar. plz xcuse. thnx. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

KAssIDY MadE MosT Of THis STory @WellKnownUnknown

░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░

 ░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░

 ░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░

 ░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░