Intro

Characters

Name: Y/n Karusaki
Eye color: (e/c)
Hair color: (h/c)
Age: 16
Quirk: none

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Mom-
Name: Marry Karusaki
Eye color-(e/c): blue
Hair color-(h/c): pale blue
Age: 39
Quirk: cloud manipulation
Current status: deceased

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Dad-
Name: Jake Karusaki
Eye color-(e/c): dark brown
Hair color-(h/c): dusty grey
Age: 43
Quirk: static shock
Current status: alive

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Flashback ~
Marry and Jake had had a pleasant life in the city, they had recently started a family bringing a small baby boy into the world.
Y/n was a premature baby which caused allot of stress to the new family but eventually they were able to take him home. Y/n seemed fine to the couple at first but they slowly grew more concerned when y/n had caught a cold at 10 months, his already weak body was barely hanging on as it was and now the sudden illness made it all the more worse. Marry had become more stressed for her baby and it began to take a toll on her health, eventually leading to a stress induced heart attack which killed her. Jake was left devastated that his wife had stressed herself to death and that his son was near death as well. 2 Months had passed by and y/n had turned one finally being released from the hospital as a healthy child, Jake still grief stricken tried to continue caring for young y/n but eventually bills had piled up and he had turned to alcoholism. As years passed their living situation has worsened and Jake had taken a dark path, today was the day he would sell his son.