Chapter 1 - Who is he?

CHAPTER ONE

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey! I'm Ellah Villa. 14. I lived in Oklahoma. My mother is a Filipino while my father is an American and because I have this kind of half-blood thing, my parents decided to enroll me in Philippines.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

My family and I arrived in the Philippines. My mother told me she's a...Cebwina? I guess I just spoke it right..

"It's CEBUANA sweetie!" My mom yelled from the kitchen..

Geez, I knew that there was something wrong with it...

"My bad. Sorry mom!" I yelled back but not in a scornful way..

"Early in the morning, you two are yelling already" Oh, that was my dad. He's very strict but nothing can beat my mother's strictness.

"No, dad. We were just whispering" I said to him sarcastically..

"Sarcasm strikes you again, sweetheart" My dad said, smiling

I chuckled as a respond...

Let's get back... and it's because my mother is a 'Cebuana', We're here in CEBU CITY and stay for 3 years.

I already got some friends since when I was a kid. I was born in this City. We just moved to Oklahoma when I was going to be a Grade 6 student because....... I've got no idea why....because of dad I guess.

Anyway, tomorrow is my first class of being Grade 8 student! Gosh, my last Grade when I was schooling in here was Grade 5 and now i'm back for my Grade 8 life.

"I'm bored. Can I hangout with my best friends, mom ...... dad?" I said

"But sweetie, we just got here" My mom replied

"That's fine honey. You can go sweetheart, be sure that you're already here before sunset, ok?" My dad said sweetly. And by the way, the 'honey' thing, he meant mom while the sweetheart is me. That's what he called me, as always.

My mom sighed in defeat, "Ok, take care of yourself, sweetie"

"Yah mom. Thanks!" I said to them cheerfully

"Here, take this money, you've got nothing" My mom said, offering the money to me

"Haha, thanks mom but I got something" I gave her tongue-out expression

"And that is--- what?" My mom said, crossing her arms over her chest

"My---purse!"

"And what's the inside of it?"

"Everything"

"ALMOST  everything, just take it sweetie"

I sighed, got the money and thanked them..

I went to my room, took a bath and changed my outfit...

I went out from my house and surprised each of my best friends by visiting them from their houses..

The first person I visited was my since-grade-3 best friend. Her name's Elisa Stone. She's funny and she always thinks she's a cute child and it's still working 'til now.

"OH MY--- ELLAAAAAH!!!" Elisa screamed happily

"When did you just arrive? Why didn't you tell me you're gonna visit Cebu? Did somebody else know about this, you know, that you are here? How long will you stay in here? Oh gosh!" Elisa asked like urgh..

Darn, this girl really missed me (feeling time)

"Aahm...Just this day, around 5 am. Because I wanna surprise my best friends. Not yet. 3 years. Any other question?" I answered