8

I was sat at the back. The other kids spoke and spoke about stuff I would never try to get involved in. They would sometimes glance over at me and giggle. I was a small boy, an easy one to piss off as-well. when i got tangled in my thoughts i hadn't noticed the small blonde boy sat next to me.

"do you wanna be friends?"

i turned to him, never in my 8 years of existence heard those 5 words.

"yeah id love it!"

the blonde boy smiled at me and went back to his friends.

wasn't he ment to stay with me? wasn't he ment to comfort me? wasn't he ment to hangout with me? ugh I'm no good at this.

I went to lunch in my usual corner. Miss says that I could make more friends if I sat with the other boys and girls but I'm what they call an introvert, I hate people and their comfort, unless their a boy.

I then saw the tallish blonde boy come over and sit next to me.

"Did you get dared to come over here and pretend to like me or something?"

He looks at me like I had told him I joined the navy, that type of confusion.

"No, you looked lonely so I thought I would come over and say hello, after all you are my friend"

I smiled, this boy really did actually care about me, not even my own dad did that.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Caspar Lee, Who are you?"

"I'm joe Sugg, nice to be your friend"

"It's nice to be your friend too"

if you haven't realised yet I'm joe Sugg, I'm 8 years old, I'm up for adoption, and im gay.