Confession

My life is horrible. I have so much regret, so many things i could've done right if i'd have thought twice about it. Why did i fall for that girl? Why did i shun this boy away from myself even when he hadn't done anything wrong? Why'd i do drugs? At the strike of midnight i fell asleep thinking about it.

In my sleep I dreamt of something...

It was about the same thing i was thinking of before falling asleep. I was conscious, but in my sleep. I was not surprised and decided to start moving forward. But where was i going? I didn't know because all i saw was darkness, all i heard was whispering and shaming. In the zenith of the darkness i saw light. I reached out to it, nothing happened. I started speaking with it. Throughout the whole conversation no one replies to me.

"I'm sorry," I said to it, "Sorry probably won't work but i'm saying it anyway."

"God are you actually there? If you are then please show me the way. I've lost my way, my path. I want to be back on the right path. What is the right path god? Show me the way! I've done wrong my whole life. I never respected my elders, my parents, my family. I've done things indescribable in formal words." I started sobbing

I began to scream, "But i won't give up. I'll set my path right, even if you're not here for me, even if you've forsaken me, i'll never give up! It's not my fault. I've never had a father for more than the majority of my life. My mother married another madman when i was 12 and i was stressed out. Even more than you could ever imagine! Two years after that i didn't have anyone to talk about my problems, i had no choice!" A stream of tears began to trickle down my face.

Everything around me vortexes and i see the faces of everyone i've done wrong to and everyone i've betrayed. They were all looking at me. My stream of tears became rapids, i cried so much. Everything dissolved around me. After all this i saw my mother. She looked very disgusted, she couldn't stand looking at me, she hurriedly turned away.

"Mom! Mom! I'm sorry, i'll do anything and everything to become right again" i was sobbing so much i couldn't talk anymore. She started walking away.

"Mom!" I ran after her. My heart disappeared as soon as i saw her starting to walking away. My T-shirt was drenched in my tears. I ran after her and i confronted her again. I reach out and hug her, i felt her sobbing.

"It's okay, son," she finally said to me, "i forgive you for everything".

I'm back in my bed, hugging my mother in real life. She pressed me so tightly against her chest.

"Everything is going to be alright." she said to me.

I realised she had heard everything. I was still crying, in my heavy sobs i told her,

"Thank you, Mom"