College

•minor cursing
• college au

"I think that's all of it ," Eunha said, putting her hands on her hips and smiling proudly at the boxes they successfully loaded in the dorm room.
Yuna slumped onto the bed.

"Finally. If I'd known you had so much stuff, I wouldn't have offered to help you move."

Eunha nudged her friend to make room on the mattress and slumped on it beside her.

"There's a Domino's down the road," she said. "Come one, I'll pay."

"You better. That was some kind of crappy tiring unpaid labor i had to go through."

Yuna stared at the low quality curtains , eyeing the dirty stains on it from god knows when. The room was small and cramped. The floorboards creaked with every  step and the door jammed easily. So far, it didn't seem that impressive to her.

"So this is college huh."

She really shouldn't have said anything. That one sentence was enough to trigger a put-off sigh from Eunha and a visitation to a topic that Yuna was already sick of.

"Are you sure you don't want to go? It'll be fun. Come on! We could roommates together and enjoy you know..the typical college life if you get what i mean."

Yuna snorted (A derisive snort. She seemed to be doing it a lot recently).

"I told you. I want to take a gap year. Then—maybe—college. And anyway, it's too late to register."

"Next semester, then. Come on, Yuna, please. College wouldn't be fun without you."

"I know that."

"Ugh, you're such a bitch. Get up. We're not going to Domino's until everything's unpacked."

Yuna groaned and pounded the mattress with her fists, dragging herself off it with some unknown strength she didn't know she had.

"I'm doing it for the pizza. Not for you."
Eunha smirked. "You love me. I know you do."
Yuna glared, picking up a box. "Don't."
"Unpack faster."
"I have one fudging speed, Eunha. Don't make me lose my patience with you."

A few hours later, the majority of her tiny but ferocious friend's things were unpacked, there was a quick, sharp knock on the door. Yuna and Eunha exchanged a look. "Your roommate?" Yuna asked.
Eunha shrugged and opened the door.

"Hi, sorry to bother you," said a breathless, male voice."

"But do you have a fan we could borrow? Our window won't open and it's really hot in our room."

"Um, yeah sure. You can borrow it."

Yuna smirked when she heard Eunha's subtle emphasis on the word "borrow." She was possessive of her stuff. Yuna sat on the floor indian style and fiddled with the boxes around her.

"Okay, thanks so much. You'll get it back, I promise. Thanks," was the rushed, grateful reply.

"Yeah, sure. But uh do you mind if my friend goes with you? It's just that it's a new fan and, you know, college and stuff—"

"You don't trust me?" His voice tone obviously sounded wounded.

"I mean, I just don't—"

Followed by an awkward laugh. "No, yeah, I totally get it. That's fine. I promise I won't steal your fan."

Eunha chuckled nervously. Yuna wasn't sure what was up with her. Sure, it was a new fan. But it sucked. Pretty bad . It'd been about twenty bucks at Tesco. It wasn't even worth ten.