Prolouge

(Small note: I do not hate feminists. Hell many of my friends are. This is just a fun story about radical feminism gone to the extreme)

Every legend starts and ends with a story. This story however does not have a happy ending.
This story starts on February 19, 2019, in northern Canada. It was like any average day for most, except radical feminists found a new compound, this compound's name is The T-Mix. It mixed the best of both worlds, male and female. To keep it simple the T-Mix was turned into a serum which would turn any one person into a futanari female, or a F-F. F-F's, being futanari, had nice big cocks. These said dicks were larger than an average male's and much thicker. On top of that they had an addictive effect to them. But that's not everything that the T-Mix did. It gave F-F's improved stamina, physical capabilities and mental capabilities.
As soon as the virus began to get around the F-F's began invading homes, if there was a woman they would fuck them so much and so well that the woman would fall for their cock in a matter of minutes. And any man in the house would either be tied up or killed, but only the most feminine of the men were tied up to be used as public sluts. However news of this spread very quickly, and the smart and stupid fled their homes and found shelter. In a matter of weeks the world had been taken over by F-F's, with only few groups of men and unaffected women remained, hiding and trying to work for freedom. Like a fish, trying to swim against the current.