DCchatroom

Roy: Lian, why did you make a chatroom for the Justice League?

LianHarper: Because, Dad, it was needed! Plus, this is way more fun than using a comm-link!

Impulse: Woah I didn't know we had a chatroom! This is so crash!

Batman: We don't. Lian, delete this or I will.

Dick: Aww, c'mon Bats! It'll be fun!

Batman: *glares* If it interferes with any league business, it's gone.

Batman has left the chatroom

DamianAlGhulWayne: *raises eyebrow* Hello Lian.

anon2407: WELCOME ALL HEROES, VILLAINS, AND CITIZENS TO THE DC CHATROOM - A CHATROOM FOR ALL DC CHARACTERS FROM ALL DIMENSIONS!

DamianAlGhulWayne: Wait- Villains?

Roy: Lian! You made this so anyone can get in?!

LianHarper: Whoops. I knew I should've asked Uncle Dick for help...

So, yeah we're making yet another book.. But - this one is different! I actually made a chatroom called the DCchatroom and whatever happens in there gets posted here! So it's kinda like an rp story thing!

If you so choose you can role play with us at dc-chatroom.chatango.com - you can be from any universe in DC as a hero, villain, citizen, or anyone else you'd like to be. Also, if you would like you can be multiple characters. The only thing we ask is no original characters and to stay with in the DC universe, please. We might do another one with Marvel, but we haven't decided yet.

By the way, Lian Harper is the daughter of Roy Harper a.k.a. Arsenal and Jade Nguyen a.k.a. Cheshire. I didn't make her up :)

We'd love to role play with you!

Emi