The first time.

The first time Jihoon fell in love with Junhui was, when he saved his life.

Jihoon couldn't hold back his sigh, while he was opening the heavy door of the library to exit. He was in there for over four hours, trying to get all the useless stuff into his brain, before his exam week. The sun was about to go down, as the boy was unlocking his bike to finally go home. A slight cold breeze was going through his hair, making him calm and relaxed. He hopped onto his bike and already saw his favorite part of his route. The bridge. He loved crossing the bridge, while looking down at the river underneath him, that had heavy waves and created an even stronger wind in the area. Especially when the sun was going down, everything had this serene effect in Jihoon's eyes. The only bothersome thing was the traffic next to Jihoon. A lot of cars were on the street and also many people were passing Jihoon. He slowed down to be longer on the bridge and looked around. A bunch of high schoolers passed a person, that caught Jihoon's attention and the kids were always turning around, still giving that person a confused look. Jihoon's eyes wandered back to the person. A young man with light brown hair. Jihoon could barely see his face nor his expression, but could feel a tension. A dangerous tension. Jihoon stopped his bike, still looking over to the other side of the bridge.

He knew what the boy was going to do. Jihoon got angry at the people that ignored him, despite they also knew the aftermath. Jihoon got off his bike and ran over to the other side. The stranger was swinging his left leg over the metal terrain. He wanted to jump. Jihoon ignored the cars, that were honking at him and finally noticed the redness in the boy's eyes. He cried. After that, Jihoon could only see his back. Before the boy could lose his balance and fall down into the river, Jihoon dragged him onto the hard asphalt with all his power. The boy let out a deep and surprised shout and fell on top of Jihoon, who moaned out of pain. Jihoon was still holding the boy's shirt as tight as he could and his eyes were closed. He could also feel the looks people were giving him without looking at them. The other boy slowly sat up and mustered Jihoon as he opened his eyes. 

"Your elbow is bleeding", he said and made Jihoon look down on his arm and notice the red liquid around his elbow. 

"That's okay", was Jihoon's response. He took a tissue out of his pocket from his jacket and tried to clean up his arm as good as possible. Which didn't work pretty well and he just gave up. 

"Sorry for hurting you like that", the boy said and helped Jihoon stand up, by dragging his arm, that was not bleeding, upwards. He was pretty strong. 

"That's okay", Jihoon repeated himself. 

"Wanna grab a coffee?", the stranger asked him suddenly out of nowhere and made Jihoon give him a confused look unintentionally. "I'll pay. See it as something like a 'thank you' from me. Because I am not good with words", he added and started to walk. Jihoon thought he didn't had any other choice and followed the boy. He forgot about his bike on the other side. 

"Weird taste. Lukewarm Americano with hazelnut syrup", the boy said and sat down onto a chair in the nearest cafe they found. They even had a little discussion earlier, because Jihoon didn't want him to pay for both drinks. He did give up in the end. 

"I like it. But I had the same thought like you once to be honest", Jihoon gave him a smile and was surprised after he made the boy smile, too. 

"Who was your inspiration to create such a unique drink?" 

"Seungcheol", Jihoon accidentally blurted out. 

"Who?", the boy frowned. 

"Nobody. Just, uhm, an old friend", Jihoon shook his head and looked around to find something to change the topic.